Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Piker
10,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Its the worst possible time for me. I will have to stay away from my phone and watch the replay when the kids go to bed.
I had to do that last night with the VCU game.

·
Registered
23 Posts
St Joes just scored more points in the first half against Dayton than Davidson scored in the entire game against Bona.

·
Piker
10,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
St Joes just scored more points in the first half against Dayton than Davidson scored in the entire game against Bona.
Lange is building a culture.

Reactions: res

·
Registered
St. Bonaventure
6,681 Posts
Wow. That was one tough, physical game in which the officials really let them play.

For as well as SBU shot it in the first half, they were that bad in the second. Dom was en fuego early on, but didn’t score after the half.

Hats off to the defense for keeping Grady in check.

High intensity level. That one was earned.

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
JAF are you still alive
That's beneath you, hawk.

btw, I thought you'd be happy to know that this old man got his first covid jab today. And, if you think I'm old, you should have seen the mess of humanity surrounding me today.

·
Registered
7,752 Posts

btw, I thought you'd be happy to know that this old man got his first covid jab today. And, if you think I'm old, you should have seen the mess of humanity surrounding me today.
Well now. I wanted to make sure JAF was alive for the comeback, inevitable as it is. And here it is!

Hey, good to hear, res. Glad to hear indeed.

·
Registered
7,752 Posts
I'd love to know what very weird person is controlling the music at Hagan after hearing both Smashmouth and Tom Jones in the past few minutes.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts

i’m ok with it. The Flyer’s and The Faithful deserve it. I can’t wait to read the Dayton boards with all the excuses. You guys know that COVID only impacted Dayton? SJU came to play tonight.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
I, for one, am surprised that St Joe's beat Dayton tonight. Would not have thought that.

·
Registered
St. Bonaventure
6,681 Posts
Michael Hughes, front runner for A10 Asshole of the Year, was just ejected from Gola. This would be Hughes’ third straight AOY honor. His main competition, Chad Baker, who happens to be a teammate, is still competing in Philadelphia.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts