Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Piker
8,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Some good games Wednesday. We'd need to play 40 minutes of good bb to beat VCU.
Evans and Douglas are out with injuries and Hyland is also dealing with a hip injury. On top of that the team is not playing well.

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Wish I could go, have two ticket books and will dump them on stubhub. Think will do ok with Friday night and weekend games. However if anyone wants them soon will sell them for $125 a book, meaning 250 for both books. Did list the first 3 session already on Stubhub, but can always pull them and think they have low appeal until just before the game.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I see VCU, Rhode Island, and Richmond (the bubble teams) all having close games tonight. All sneaky tough games there. A big night for the A10 in terms of potential bid count since these could be tough games that result in the "bad loss".

·
Piker
8,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol I knew you would say that. I was being nice. :)
I would be surprised if VCU can win more than one of their last four games. They are resting players due to injuries and even if those players were available they have been a helter skelter mess.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yes. Most, if not all, tournament games are general admission. Most fans congregate behind their respective benches—room permitting.
Good to know, Bill. Haven't been to the A10 in Brooklyn since we lost to Dayton in 2015. Tickets are dirt cheap, so hopefully Bona fans come out in droves.

Attendance seems to have picked up the past few years, which is nice to see.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Breathing into a paper bag, but all of a sudden I'm becoming a mathematician...just look at that 12-3 / 20-7 record, ignore how we almost choked against Fordham tonight! But I do like the fact that Langevine was out with an injury tonight, Dowtin suffered an injury during the game, and the underclassmen stepped up and closed out the victory.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Quick whistle on those T’s against Fordham. Usually you get a warning, but I think the yapping is a point of emphasis this year. Not why we lost, but it certainly did not help.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts