Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Quick whistle on those T’s against Fordham. Usually you get a warning, but I think the yapping is a point of emphasis this year. Not why we lost, but it certainly did not help.
I didn't like those either even rooting for the other Rams. I wonder if these refs were the same who worked Dayton-URI when FIVE techs were assessed between the teams.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Well, that sucked. It was a competitive game with Duq. I love how the refs let them beat the hell out of each other all night and then call a weak one on English at the end of regulation. Bonnies blew the game themselves though, cant shoot that poorly from 3 and the FT line and expect to win.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I didn't like those either even rooting for the other Rams. I wonder if these refs were the same who worked Dayton-URI when FIVE techs were assessed between the teams.
Actually it was a total of seven technicals, including a pair of double Ts. I was sitting next to Ted Hillary the "Official Observer" from the NCAA and he was shaking his head after the seventh T was whistled. The main culprit is ref James Breeding.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Ya'll, what is goin on with that team that plays in the capital city of the Confederate States of America?

the one that is losing I mean, not the other one

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Careful, he might go after your spelling next.

sjhawk13 might be of outsized importance, but he is not "the Hawks" and has in fact skewered them here for most of the last couple of years.

And now that Hurley is gone, if you're going to go after a rival coach, who better than Travis Ford? Even Carla Tortelli pales in comparison.

·
Piker
8,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #30 (Edited)
Ya'll, what is goin on with that team that plays in the capital city of the Confederate States of America?

the one that is losing I mean, not the other one
I do not like the way you posed this question. Your mama looks like Travis Ford with a toupee and when she wears a mini skirt it looks like a belt.

But I digress...The assault, known as “Silva's Charge,” managed to pierce the UMass lines but eventually failed at the cost of thousands of missed kick out shots. Rhoades was forced to withdraw his battered army toward Virginia. Dissent has set in and whether or not the will to fight was there from the beginning, losses in the war led to a decrease in morale along the way.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Have been told Richmond is a very nice place and if I have a chance, should visit the city.

Then again while I was in the service some 40+ years ago and stationed at Fort Bellevue and my friend closer to DC and worked in the Hoffman II building.. There is nothing worst than a Southern Yankee. Sure that is a bit tongue and cheek and over 4 decades old since I've heard it.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Actually it was a total of seven technicals, including a pair of double Ts. I was sitting next to Ted Hillary the "Official Observer" from the NCAA and he was shaking his head after the seventh T was whistled. The main culprit is ref James Breeding.
Explorer Steve come back!!! We need you!!!!

21 - 37 of 37 Posts