·
Piker
9,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Piker
9,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is Greene off suspension for George Mason?
I saw a tweet listing playersrs that were out tonight. They asked the same question and Greene was sub-tweeting so it looks like he is playing.

·
Piker
9,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, nevermind. I think it is someone else named Javon Greene.

·
Piker
9,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
This game is chippy. Fatts refuses help up off the floor. After a Toppin dunk Martin gives him a shiver and words as he is running back. Now Fatts gets a T. Something might happen in this game not in regards to basketball.

·
Registered
948 Posts
This game is chippy. Fatts refuses help up off the floor. After a Toppin dunk Martin gives him a shiver and words as he is running back. Now Fatts gets a T. Something might happen in this game not in regards to basketball.
The only fight Rhody showed last night. Ripped off a 10-game winning streak and here we are, hanging precariously onto the double bye. If not for Richmond we'd be staring Juan right in the face.

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
The only fight Rhody showed last night. Ripped off a 10-game winning streak and here we are, hanging precariously onto the double bye. If not for Richmond we'd be staring Juan right in the face.
Rhody's true colors showed when they failed the Fordham litmus test.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Last night might have been the best the Flyers have played in awhile, considering it was against a 20 win conference team playing at home on their senior night.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Last night might have been the best the Flyers have played in awhile, considering it was against a 20 win conference team playing at home on their senior night.
The Flyer’s played the past two games like they did in Maui. Chatman is starting the play really well again, Watson is playing like a starter, Cohill broke out his funk, and most importantly Jordy has been a force inside coming off the bench. I’d like for Ibi and Mikesell to find their shot from three going in to the post season.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
The Flyer’s played the past two games like they did in Maui. Chatman is starting the play really well again, Watson is playing like a starter, Cohill broke out his funk, and most importantly Jordy has been a force inside coming off the bench. I’d like for Ibi and Mikesell to find their shot from three going in to the post season.
First world problems. You're 28-2.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I feel for Rhody fans. For the first 60% of the season, Fatts looked like a new Fatts. But in the last month, Fatts has looked like the Fatts from last year where he can shoot you out of a game as fast as he can shoot you into it. Fatts has always been a volume shooter but now that the shots arent falling again, is really put a cramp into the Rams' fortunes.

Personally I think Dowtin is the better PG and should be running the show, with Fatts at the 2. When Dowtin WAS the point guard, he was pretty darn good. Not sure why he lost the job. Fatts with the ball all the time plays into Fatts moral hazard -- which is the ball sticking to Fatts too often.

I enjoyed saying Fatts nine times. Actually thats ten.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
First world? You ever been to Dayton?
There are around a million people living in Dayton MSA and surrounding counties. The Cincinnati market border is technically 11 miles south of the Arena. You’re obviously far superior to several million people living in southwestern Ohio. Do you feel good about yourself res?

·
Registered
3,566 Posts
Yes, I do.

But then again, I've been do Dayton -- multiple times. Is NCR still a big player there?

·
Palindrome
1,839 Posts
There are White Castles in Dayton. That fact alone makes it a more appealing place than Olean (or Pittsburgh).

·
Registered
3,566 Posts
Maybe, but we're not arguing whether Dayton is more appealing, we're arguing whether it's first world. I'm not sure White Castle puts it over the top.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts