Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well we are coming in winning 3 out of our last 4 and 2 in a row but green bay showed a great game against atlanta beating them in atlanta last week, hopefully with fonoti starting him and mckinnie will open holes on the left side for bennet moore or fason.
it'll be tough in lambeu but if we win we will have some kind of momentum and then i think we are playing the browns in minny so we could be right back in it :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that was sweet
YES EDINGER AGAIN....last year they beat us on 2 last second field goals and we switch it around this year :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

·
Registered
8,226 Posts
:banana: :banana: YESSSSSS! Vikings won! Another Edinger fg to win the game. That was hell of a game tonight :banana: :banana:

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
Where did that offense come from?! Great 2nd half by the Vikes on both sides of the ball. Edinger comes through in the end again and what do you know, 5-5. I don't even remember the last time the Vikes swept the Packers in the regular season, if ever. Great game today and beating the Packers is always sweet. I still can't believe we're 5-5 with all that's happened this year...

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Wow, last year they got the 2FGs and this year it was us! What a game!

I can't believe this...next week we play the Browns at home. After being 2-5, by this time next week, we could be 6-5. :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts