Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well this should be an interesting game as the vikings are starting to roll and the browns are very competitive
INJURIES
OUT
CB Fred Smoot (Shoulder)
DOUBTFUL
G Joe Andruzzi (Knee) SS Brodney Pool (Ankle)
QUESTIONABLE
G Cosey Coleman (Knee) WR Joshua Cribbs (Neck)
RB William Green (Ankle) G Toniu Fonoti (Groin) DT Spencer Johnson (Knee)
PROBABLE RB Mewelde Moore (Ankle) WR Troy Williamson (Shoulder)

well ill make the thread next week

·
Registered
8,226 Posts
Johnson is doing well as our backup QB, I'm happy we got him back just in case and well it happen last Monday and today.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah im glad we got him, but i would of still liked to keep ferrote and linehan, ferrote had lots of success here but i think it was becuz of moss and ferrote liked to throw deep

vikings playing really well right now they have 3 takeaways and are playing great in the redzone
and marcus robinson with 2 tds
guess who was covering him on the 2nd? brian russel :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah, hopefully he wont be playing next week as much....kevin is out right now with a sprained knee, hope its not too serious, 17-611:20 left in the 4th vikings punting

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nice first pass of the game frye :banana:
SHARPER :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: number 4 of the day and sharpers 6th of the year

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MARCUS ROBINSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NUMBER 3!!!!
i love to have a winning record, hopefully the bucs can win, and then we play the lions at ford field where they havent beat us yet

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SHARPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! vikes defense is doing great today, especially in the redzone

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Sharper had better make the Pro Bowl, this guy has just been outstanding for us. Smoot, Cowart and Harris have been disappointments, but Darren and Pat Williams have only exceeded our expectations.

We're back in it baby!

From 2-5 to 6-5...WOW! We have Detroit and St. Louis next, so we could be 8-5 in two weeks' time. :banana:

·
Registered
8,226 Posts
moss_is_1 said:
MARCUS ROBINSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NUMBER 3!!!!
i love to have a winning record, hopefully the bucs can win, and then we play the lions at ford field where they havent beat us yet

·
Registered
480 Posts
that pic was after the catch i saw it but still nice... 3 cathes 3 tds, hes our red zone wide out now

·
Registered
480 Posts
it sucks that we came back too late, were 6-5 now but the bears are too good this year.....8-3, idk they beat us once so we need them to lose the rest of their games pretty much, we need to beat detroit and st louis and i think we can. then pitt and baltimore than chicago. if we win like 4-5 than it would bve nice, we just need chicago to lose and we need to keep it up. thats just for the division, we can get wild card were 1 game out right now and giants and tampa might get it idk though, cmon vikes lets do this!

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah id like to see them win the divison as they have come so close the last 2 years but ill take the wildcard, and hopefully we can be hot going into the playoffs and get to that one game where we lose a lot in :cry: , i think we can beat the bears, becuz when we played them before our defense wasnt nearly as good and culpepper was in playing terrible throiwing 3 ints i think so brad should be able to manage the game for us, and i think the bears will lose next week becuz i think htey play pitt :biggrin: and we play in detroit

1 - 18 of 18 Posts