Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,634 Posts
I can't believe we're ahead of the Spurs.

It's mind-boggling to me. I can't believe it.

·
Registered
8,452 Posts
SetShotWilly said:
It just means we played better this week than them. Doesn't mean Nets are a better team or anything
They're not weekly. They are based on the full season with emphasis on the recent weeks play.

If it was based on the week you would see teams like the Hornets come in after a 4-0 week and the Spurs in the teens after a week of struggling at 2-2. It's always the same teams near the top.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Netted- said:
They're not weekly. They are based on the full season with emphasis on the recent weeks play.

If it was based on the week you would see teams like the Hornets come in after a 4-0 week and the Spurs in the teens after a week of struggling at 2-2. It's always the same teams near the top.
Ok,My bad. Didn't know that :biggrin:

·
Registered
37 Posts
big furb said:
They're the 2nd hottest team in the league, and they did just beat us. They deserve that spot
Agreed, Cleveland won 10 of their last 11 and ended our winning streak. They did this without Zyrdunas Illguaskas and just recently got Hughes back so I think they should get a lot of credit (Mark Jackson?) for keeping it together and finishing strong..

·
Burned
18,770 Posts
Net2 said:
I can't believe we're ahead of the Spurs.

It's mind-boggling to me. I can't believe it.
That's because they are the only team in the top ten the Nets didn't beat.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.