Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the addition of VCU to the A10 and the increased posting on our board by BigE, we have added him as a moderator to our friendly little forum. I expect everyone to be as nice to him as you are to the rest of us.

:twoguns:

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Shit, I've been here for over 2 years and this man already has more power than me. Welcome to the board and the A-10.

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
I'm thinking that avatar is wearing some glasses. That is a BIG signature line.

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
I think he's trying to make little logos show up as his signature line...but instead gets the really big link script there.

·
The Professor
1,025 Posts
Shit, I've been here for over 2 years and this man already has more power than me. Welcome to the board and the A-10.
Yeah, but look when E joined this board. E's obviously either prescient or a stalker. Given the fact that he is now a mod, I'll go with "prescient".

·
Premium Member
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He was already a mod, just not for this forum. Moving him over made perfect sense.

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
That would be the first thing on this board that made perfect sense.

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Welcome to the A10 board. Hopefully you and the rest of VCU will continue to down play UMass. It could sting that much more if you loss to us. Looking forward to the BB season and of course the big experiment with FBS football this year.

·
6,382 Posts
Welcome to the A10 board. Hopefully you and the rest of VCU will continue to down play UMass. It could sting that much more if you loss to us. Looking forward to the BB season and of course the big experiment with FBS football this year.
Actually Ram Nation is flattered that the UMass coaching staff has borrowed liberally from our defensive schemes. But we don't know enough about the team itself to comment one way or another.

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
all you need to know about umass is that we've been chasing this feeling at the mullins center for darn near 20 years. this year we feel we're closer than we've ever been.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts