Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
3,548 Posts
BlazerWookie said:
Refugee? No.

Ambassador? Yes.

P.S. Thanks for the welcome, ABM, and you're right, it is about time. I'm pretty stoked to be here!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Ah yes, the thrill of the new, the thrill of the dancing bananas.

Welcome.

· Banned
11,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BlazerWookie said:
Refugee? No.

Ambassador? Yes.

P.S. Thanks for the welcome, ABM, and you're right, it is about time. I'm pretty stoked to be here!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Being an "Ambassador" of O-Live is akin to...........uhm....well...........uhhhhh... *speechless*

· Registered
7,812 Posts
BlazerWookie said:
Refugee? No.

Ambassador? Yes.

you'll be a refugee soon enough...and you'll never go back.

· Registered
5,891 Posts
move like Mao's representive in Taiwan :D

the question is what was his name on the olive boards?

· Registered
208 Posts
Utherhimo said:
move like Mao's representive in Taiwan :D

the question is what was his name on the olive boards?
SuperDaveW2, HyperBully, SuperSillyUs, TheWookie, EricHalfABee, DejaViewer, DrMillsLane, BllyGoatGruf, GoodBadnUgly, GuyNoir, IrishCheddar, Loquacia, MabelSyrup, MissOgynist, MeatballSub, MmPapaMauMau, NavinRJohnson, PastBlaster, PupTentPoet, RalphieWiggm, ReedUndant, RodneeKing, ShaneStanton, SideShowDave, SuperEeyore, ThePUNdit, ThuperDafe, UnfairBan, WabbitHunt, WevaDrepuS, 1eye1derworm, 2raluralura, 42nateSon, among others...

· Registered
7,812 Posts
BlazerWookie said:
SuperDaveW2, HyperBully, SuperSillyUs, TheWookie, EricHalfABee, DejaViewer, DrMillsLane, BllyGoatGruf, GoodBadnUgly, GuyNoir, IrishCheddar, Loquacia, MabelSyrup, MissOgynist, MeatballSub, MmPapaMauMau, NavinRJohnson, PastBlaster, PupTentPoet, RalphieWiggm, ReedUndant, RodneeKing, ShaneStanton, SideShowDave, SuperEeyore, ThePUNdit, ThuperDafe, UnfairBan, WabbitHunt, WevaDrepuS, 1eye1derworm, 2raluralura, 42nateSon, among others...
:jawdrop: Why so many?

· Registered
5,891 Posts
i remember superdave

· Registered
208 Posts
sa1177 said:
:jawdrop: Why so many?
Several were intended to be one-timers, to be used for a specific response to a specific post. After a year and a half of accumulating silly monikers, I began switching monikers only when returning from a 24-hour time out. I've never switched monikers to hide my identity, except for a couple of times as a gag and never for more than an hour of chain jerking. I think HyperBully was probably my favorite.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.