Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The bad news...
Schilly has stepped down as a moderator, he isn't going away, but doesn't feel he has the time to moderate. We will miss him as a moderator and is welcome back anytime he wants.

The good news...
Ed O has agreed to moderate this forum. It isn't like Ed O is new to us, he has over 4,500 posts :eek: and has been a major contributer to this site and especially this board for over a year. Welcome Ed O to the Mod Squad.

·
Banned
11,117 Posts
Geez, what took you so long, Ed? ;) Welcome!

Schilly-dog, sorry to see ya step down, but I understand.

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
Welcome Ed.... to the mod squad.. you will do a great job

Sorry to see you stop as well Schilly, but we understand. Thanks for doing a great job

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
What if we really don't like Ed O. and don't want to say congrats or welcome?

That's not the case with me, but I am just asking. :D

-Petey

·
Banned
11,117 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Petey</b>!
What if we really don't like Ed O. and don't want to say congrats or welcome?

-Petey
Typical New Jerseyan. :rolleyes: ;)

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Originally posted by <b>ABM</b>!

Typical New Jerseyan. :rolleyes: ;)
Typical reading of selective parts from a post! :rolleyes: ;)

-Petey

·
Banned
11,117 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Petey</b>!

Typical reading of selective parts from a post! :rolleyes: ;)

-Petey
Well, just the fact that you even brought it up. ;)

Hey, I have to give my brethren from the North a hard time. I just haveta. ;)

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
Congrats Ed!

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Wow, will be interesting to see how many people rip on him relentlessly now.

Good thing I got my butt kissing in way back. :)

edit: what a post for #666...

Dan

·
Schilster Supreme
13,610 Posts
Welcome Ed!! Can't think of a better person to Mod! Heck Maybe I'll return sooner than later so we can have 2 completely different minded people in the Mod Squad.

·
Banned
11,117 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Schilly</b>!
Welcome Ed!! Can't think of a better person to Mod! Heck Maybe I'll return sooner than later so we can have 2 completely different minded people in the Mod Squad.
I'd always think of you as Lincoln, Schilly. And Ed can be Pete! :D

(Hmmmmm......and GymRat as Julie??)

·
mere fan
6,553 Posts
Thanks to Ed and the rest of the Mods for helping make BBB.net a good place to be. Sure ya'll are well compensated, and generally enjoy the spoils of an adoring public through the edit function... but if you can look beyond the glamour, the jets, the groupies and kickbacks, the limos on call 24-7, and of course the endless supply of M&Ms that are ingrained into the insidious racket that is moderating... here is a sincere thank to all of you for providing a shining example that lets us mere posters dream our dreams and vicariously live the life.

When is the Cribs episode airing?

STOMP

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
Originally posted by <b>STOMP</b>!
Thanks to Ed and the rest of the Mods for helping make BBB.net a good place to be. Sure ya'll are well compensated, and generally enjoy the spoils of an adoring public through the edit function... but if you can look beyond the glamour, the jets, the groupies and kickbacks, the limos on call 24-7, and of course the endless supply of M&Ms that are ingrained into the insidious racket that is moderating... here is a sincere thank to all of you for providing a shining example that lets us mere posters dream our dreams and vicariously live the life.

When is the Cribs episode airing?

STOMP
I enjoyed this Stomp. Very amusing.

As to the BIG CHANGE:

Thanks for everything Shilly.

Welcome to EdO.

The Mods do a great job at keeping this forum a great place to frequent - the best. They make all the difference as poorly or unmoderated forums are essentially worthless.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
TUNe OUT!

Ed O. moderating?

I remember when you and Minstrel used to have this cool rebel anti-establishment thing about your posts and now both of you are moderators? Say it ain't so.

It's like hearing your favorite song during a Microsoft or Mitsubishi commercial.

Tune out, MAN!

Stuart

P.S. Good luck EO

·
Top Of The Pops
27,472 Posts
Hey, congratz Ed. I'm sure you'll make an excellent moderator.

·
Top Of The Pops
27,472 Posts
Re: TUNe OUT!

Originally posted by <b>s a b a s 11</b>!
Ed O. moderating?

I remember when you and Minstrel used to have this cool rebel anti-establishment thing about your posts and now both of you are moderators? Say it ain't so.
You still have barfo for your rebel anti-establishment needs.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts