Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, welcome to BBB.net and the Warriors Forum. Both BBB.net and the Warriors forum are growing quickly, and we would love for you to be a part of it.

BBB.net is about providing a mature forum, for fans to post and discuss about their favorite teams, potential trades and much more. BBB.net and the Warriors Forum is safe-for-work, and safe to browse with your family and friends.

My name is halfbreed and I'm the Moderator for the Warriors Forum. If you have any questions, feel free to post here or 'Private Message' me by clicking the link here.

For those whom still are browsing, why not sign up? It's free, so why not test it out and see if you like it? Here is the link to get your Free Account

When you are starting up your account, remember to activiate it in the following emails. It's a quick 2 minute process. For those whom are waiting longer for your emails, please check your junk / bulk mail-boxes.

Thanks for reading this, and we hope to see you posting here soon! :banana:

·
Registered
521 Posts
Re: Welcome Warriors Fans! Sign up and try it out, it's Free!

I just want to say: Halfbreed, good job here on the Warriors forum! :clap:

I hope more Warrior fans join!!!

·
Banned
8,423 Posts
Re: Welcome Warriors Fans! Sign up and try it out, it's Free!

Twix said:
I just want to say: Halfbreed, good job here on the Warriors forum! :clap:

I hope more Warrior fans join!!!
I agree.

Great job that you're doing Halfbreed. And the best part is that you're a Kings fan also. :greatjob:

For the ones that are just reading but not signing up, PLEASE SIGN UP and START POSTING!!! It's FREE!!!, can't get any BETTER!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

·
**** the clippers
16,459 Posts
It's a cool board, but i'm a member on like 8 different boards so i'm always running back and forth.

I LOVE MY KINGS
I LOVE MY WARRIORS
I LOVE MY SUNS

AND I REALLY LOVE MY CELTICS (seeing as i live in NE) :allhail:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts