Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
11,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm noticing a LOT of new names in here. That's great! :clap:

If you are new to the board - and don't mind - please share a little about yourself, or how you found this site.....the BEST site on the internet to discuss the Portland Trail Blazers!!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
i found this board because i was on the O-live boards talking smack about walton being un-professional etc. and all of my posts were being deleted and asked if anyone knew about any cool boards and some one shot me a link here. and i love it. alot of common sense and inteligent oppinion and discusion. not alot of personal attacks. about me? i grew up a montukey blazer fan and woke up in a van with a band on it's way here(portland) last year. i got married and never left.

·
Registered
651 Posts
I am fairly new here, although I post fairly often at the Hoopsworld Blazer board. I grew up in LA, loving West and Chamberlain, then Magic and Kareem. I then lived in Sac, and love the Kings. I chose to move to Portland about 4 years ago and must confess that These Blazers leave something to be desired; try as I might, they are hard to love. I used to practice law, am now a writer, and even wrote The Complete Idiot's Guide to the NBA last year. I like the (mostly) intelligent and diversified postings here, and appreciate the welcome.

·
Banned
11,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by <b>DrewFix</b>!
i found this board because i was on the O-live boards talking smack....and all of my posts were being deleted and asked if anyone knew about any cool boards......
:laugh: :laugh:

You, and about 50 others in here - including myself!

Welcome! :mob:

·
Banned
11,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by <b>Stevenson</b>!

These Blazers leave something to be desired; try as I might, they are hard to love....
Give it time. Give it time. ;)

At any rate, Welcome! It's always great to get perspective in these parts! :cool:

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
Originally posted by <b>DrewFix</b>!
spelling...some one always has to bring up my spelling.
tell them your an excellant speller.... but your a bad typists.
Might get you off the hook... :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
im fairly new also. i found this message board (the best i may add) on blazers.com, im glad i can finally takl about the blazers in a section wheir i dont have to hear "jailblazers" or "raweed" wallace. Go Blazers!!

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I heard Wheels mention the board during the broadcast of the Atlanta game. Before switching to cable internet I was a regular on the AOL bball boards - and this is a huge improvement. I never bothered with the O-live board, too many Laker morons. My family's had season tickets since '91, and I'm a proud representative of Section 311 :yes:

·
Registered
8,264 Posts
welcome aboard, guys. don't forget to click that "members" button and pay to be a supporting member.

then you can be sanctimonious and make other people feel bad for not paying their share.

so what's the hold up? you cheap or something? :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts