Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Through The Wire
Joined
·
23,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to my own personal forum. Any, and all are welcome to discuss anything from college football, to life, to women, and anything in between. Stop by and introduce yourself if you would like.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
69,618 Posts
HB coming through like a zephyr in the night
Rustling through the leafs like the churning wheels of a bike

Lol I know I know, my rhymes suck
 

·
Through The Wire
Joined
·
23,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
HB said:
HB coming through like a zephyr in the night
Rustling through the leafs like the churning wheels of a bike

Lol I know I know, my rhymes suck
haha it's cool I couldn't muster up anything to match that. Well I guess here goes nothing:

bball to the triple 2,and the 3
rhymes so hard got all the *****es on their knees
shakin and bakin like I got the damn fleas
Knockin them off the pedestal like Tiger does to the golf balls on the tee.


Thats a million dollar rhyme right there hahaha
 

·
Through The Wire
Joined
·
23,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is anyone else with me in boycotting college football if a playoff system isn't installed by the beginning of next season? Obviously it's easier to say that as an ND fan, but jesus there really isn't a clear cut #1 team this year, and theres a possibility that USF and BC could be playing for a national title come January.

Also started listening to this Beanie Siegel guy lately, and he is a pretty damn good rapper. What they gonna say to me is a pretty hot track right now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,468 Posts
Heyo, Chan here, but you can call me the Young Frank Lucas. Or the Chinese Michael Clayton. Either way,

I'm the Young Mike Clayton, rhyme sick like a sadist, rhyme hard like pavement, stay hard for ladies
Ha, everybody know Im the first to make it, first to say it, set up no makeshift, drop cuts like Jason
I'm the Young God the upstart yall hate the *******, Chan the Genius stay good like Buster
I can't be shot, make steel turn rusted, I make it hot like fresh Heinz mustard
And I love if, I ****in love it I'm a self made school boy you sheep I'm wolf boy
Chan on the loose bwoy, cook you to crushed eggs you a ****in Jew boy

Haha, I'm sorry I'm watching Borat on HBO right now, and the scene where all the Kazahkstan kids beat the **** out of the 'Jew egg' came up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,468 Posts
bball2223 said:
Is anyone else with me in boycotting college football if a playoff system isn't installed by the beginning of next season? Obviously it's easier to say that as an ND fan, but jesus there really isn't a clear cut #1 team this year, and theres a possibility that USF and BC could be playing for a national title come January.

Also started listening to this Beanie Siegel guy lately, and he is a pretty damn good rapper. What they gonna say to me is a pretty hot track right now.
You have seen the light. Beans is the hardest out.
 

·
Through The Wire
Joined
·
23,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chan said:
Heyo, Chan here, but you can call me the Young Frank Lucas. Or the Chinese Michael Clayton. Either way,

I'm the Young Mike Clayton, rhyme sick like a sadist, rhyme hard like pavement, stay hard for ladies
Ha, everybody know Im the first to make it, first to say it, set up no makeshift, drop cuts like Jason
I'm the Young God the upstart yall hate the *******, Chan the Genius stay good like Buster
I can't be shot, make steel turn rusted, I make it hot like fresh Heinz mustard
And I love if, I ****in love it I'm a self made school boy you sheep I'm wolf boy
Chan on the loose bwoy, cook you to crushed eggs you a ****in Jew boy

Haha, I'm sorry I'm watching Borat on HBO right now, and the scene where all the Kazahkstan kids beat the **** out of the 'Jew egg' came up.

ummmm...very nice lol. Borat is the ****, I love that movie. My favorite scene is when they stay at the bed an breakfast and they think the Jewish owners have turned into cockroaches and they throw all the money at them haha.
 

·
Through The Wire
Joined
·
23,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Chan said:
You have seen the light. Beans is the hardest out.

He is one of the hardest out right now thats for sure. Is that HOV in the background of what they gonna say to me? Are beans, and hova tight?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,468 Posts
bball2223 said:
ummmm...very nice lol. Borat is the ****, I love that movie. My favorite scene is when they stay at the bed an breakfast and they think the Jewish owners have turned into cockroaches and they throw all the money at them haha.
Lol that's one of the best scenes. Of course, there's always the epic showdown between Borat and his fat friend when the fat dude was jackin off to the Pamela Anderson magazine. That was, well.... indescribable.
 

·
Through The Wire
Joined
·
23,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Chan said:
Lol that's one of the best scenes. Of course, there's always the epic showdown between Borat and his fat friend when the fat dude was jackin off to the Pamela Anderson magazine. That was, well.... indescribable.

haha I haven't watched Borat in a minute, but I cried watching that scene I laughed so hard. Me and a few buds and a couple of girls watched that and ******* 2 back to back. I about died laughing.
 

·
Through The Wire
Joined
·
23,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Chan said:
Yes and yes (I think). How much do you know about the State Prop/Roc history?

Not much, I just got into undergorund rap recently. I live in a rural area where i'm really only exposed to mainstream rap, ****ty I know. My AAU teammates introduced me to Weezy, Budden, and then I got Beans from you and other artists from the hip-hop forum.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,468 Posts
bball2223 said:
Not much, I just got into undergorund rap recently. I live in a rural area where i'm really only exposed to mainstream rap, ****ty I know. My AAU teammates introduced me to Weezy, Budden, and then I got Beans from you and other artists from the hip-hop forum.
Oh cool, good to know I'm influencing people.

Beans isn't underground, neither is Budden. They have quite the name in the hip hop community, and outside it. Wikipedia can educate you.
 

·
Through The Wire
Joined
·
23,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Damn Jake Locker the QB for Washington is a baller. He may end up being the #1 pick in a couple of years in the NFL draft.
 

·
Through The Wire
Joined
·
23,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Chan said:
Oh cool, good to know I'm influencing people.

Beans isn't underground, neither is Budden. They have quite the name in the hip hop community, and outside it. Wikipedia can educate you.

Well they were undergorund to me :azdaja: I guess not to everyone else. Myabe I need to take a Wikipedia refresher course as I haven't used that in a year or so.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,468 Posts
bball2223 said:
Damn Jake Locker the QB for Washington is a baller. He may end up being the #1 pick in a couple of years in the NFL draft.
I have him as my facebook friend. Whether he knows who I am or not is another story. But if they keep running him I'm scared hes gonna get hurt.
 

·
Through The Wire
Joined
·
23,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
HB said:
Lol how can you say Wiki sucks?

Thats one of my most helpful sites
LOL same here. Wikipedia, and the random people that edit it got me through Frehsman English. Thank god for Wikipedia.
 
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Top