Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Rip City
21,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight the Blazers welcome the Heatles to Portland. Portland is coming off a 3 game road trip where they won 2 of the three games. Miami has won 13 straight road games, and Portland has won 8 straight home games at the RG. Something is going to have to give. Should be an exciting game. Two individual match ups to look for will be Wesley Mattews/Dywane Wade - LaMarcus Aldrige/Chris Bosh. Portland's bench needs to step up big tonight to give the Blazers a chance.

Add your comments, and thoughts regarding the big game tonight here. Also of note - Blazers fans are suppose to wear their Ducks gear tonight to the game in support of the Ducks National Championship game tomorrow versus Auburn. Go Blazers! and Go Ducks!

·
Excentrifugal Forz
6,985 Posts
It was a bummer the Blazers loss, but I had a lot of fun at the game. It was packed and the crowd was very loud. If Miller had hit that last shot as time expired the RG would have exploded.

Physically it was pretty hard on me especially going the added time of going into OT. I was hoping to make it to the Nets game this weekend, but will have to wait to go to the Pacers game the following Saturday.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts