Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LMFAO Seriously, how can a team lose by 41 points? Man, the Sonics were man handled by the Wizards tonight. Whats up with the Sonics this year? Did losing James and Daniels really make a impact on this team?

·
Premium Member
5,405 Posts
silly as it may sound but i think losing danny fortson's effective play hurts them alot...

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
James is garbage

I liked Daniels. Im not even sure how well hes doing this year though

Reactions: Petey

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
mjm1 said:
Knicks lose heartbreaker to the Warriors 86-84. They are now 0-5.
I know. The last time I checked, they were leading .. i think. Wow, tough for them.

·
Registered
10,142 Posts
justasking? said:
I know. The last time I checked, they were leading .. i think. Wow, tough for them.
and nets fans are complaining, wonder how knicks fans must be feeling these days.

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
mjm1 said:
and nets fans are complaining, wonder how knicks fans must be feeling these days.
Exactly. :biggrin: If I were Larry Brown, I'd probably start thinking. He's probably saying "damn, I made a wrong/terrible choice."

Sometimes, I guess people just get carried away by a bad loss. Hopefully we can bounce back and win against the Rockets later. :clap: :cheers:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Knicks: 0-5
Sonics: 1-4
Nuggets: 2-4

However, the calling for the coach's head scream louder in Jersey than any of those teams. Amazing

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
#1NETSfan said:
Knicks: 0-5
Sonics: 1-4
Nuggets: 2-4

However, the calling for the coach's head scream louder in Jersey than any of those teams. Amazing
I know what you mean. :biggrin:

·
Burned
18,772 Posts
They also lost a pretty good head coach.

Some teams lose their coach and go undefeated, and some teams go in the tank.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
I think Rad Man's rat tail is bringing down the team morale more than anything. I wonder if Ray Allen is wishing he ended up playing second fiddle to LeBron right about now?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts