Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys got me, I donated. I always said I wouldnt do it, but there are too many good people and true fans around this board. Not just mindless homers like on most boards. I enjoy the conversations and even the arguements because they are actually thought out discusions and not off the cuff statements. And If everyone agreed about everything in the world? I would be king right???

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
Copper said:
You guys got me, I donated. I always said I wouldnt do it, but there are too many good people and true fans around this board. Not just mindless homers like on most boards. I enjoy the conversations and even the arguements because they are actually thought out discusions and not off the cuff statements. And If everyone agreed about everything in the world? I would be king right???

Congrats on becoming a soon to be SM, with all the new features the site gets to you like that. Glad to hear the good words about the board and its posters. :yes:

For as much work as the admins put into the site, it's only right to go ahead and support the site.

I'm glad to see you're going to be here to stay. :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thnx CJ, and the admins do put alot of effort into the site. But I wouldnt overlook the work and effort you mods do around here.

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
Copper said:
Thnx CJ, and the admins do put alot of effort into the site. But I wouldnt overlook the work and effort you mods do around here.
Speaking as a former mod....

Work?!?!? That's rubbish. Unless you consider trading pictures of naked women hard work.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jvanbusk said:
Speaking as a former mod....

Work?!?!? That's rubbish. Unless you consider trading pictures of naked women hard work.
It can be...lol

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
Haha wow, that picture just completley disfigured the whole thread. Speaking of work, I would do it but CJ always beats me to it.

As far as Copper goes...congrats on finally joining the dark side, I use to say I'd never pay for anything on the net...but now I am addicted. Go bbb.net

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
LMAO!

Thanks for making my webpage bigger than it's ever been on bbb.

So what were you searching for again when you ran across that pic?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts