Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Because BBF needs a hero
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure after seeing us in all our glory... Seeing kobe go 4-19... Atkins revolving door defense, and Vlade wheel chairing around the court probably inspired emotion in Jackson he hasn't felt since his old Chicago days....

And as soon as he finished vommitting he laughed in Buss's face.

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
I don't think he's coming back either way, and the only thing keeping him from being 0% interested is Jeannie Buss. I think he has a particular team he wants to coach and thinks he can win with and he's using the attention the Lakers situation is and will continue to bring to whore himself around and drive up is asking price. If he came out and said "I want to coach the [whatever team]" there'd be no reason for them to give him the full amount he's asking for, or anything close to it. The way he's going about it now he'll practically have teams bidding on him, so he'll wind up with the team he wants for the salary he wants.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
CDRacingZX6R said:
Atkins revolving door defense
lets be real here... if Atkins was atleast as a good defender as a revolving door we'd have 5 more wins... he's more like a screendoor wit the screen torn out

·
Registered
22 Posts
I think a slightly more attainable Coach for us, although it's one ppl pretty much automatically assume won't be available, is Nate Mcmillan. I hope everyone here's me out on this though.

With the fact that he and Ray Allen (The two biggest Cogs in this yrs Sonics team, of course) still haven't been extended, the high probability of Allen bolting for another team, as well as the abundance of key players reaching Free Agency this yr (Antonio Daniels who in all likelihood will not exercise his player option, starting center Jerome James, starting PF Reggie Evans, Ray Allen of course, and top reserve Vladamir Radmonovic, as well as Flip Murray) among them include three starters and their two top bench players, then, all things considered, I could very easily see him coaching elsewhere next yr, and thus, we could definitely be a candidate for his coaching services.

·
Because BBF needs a hero
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
shobe42 said:
lets be real here... if Atkins was atleast as a good defender as a revolving door we'd have 5 more wins... he's more like a screendoor wit the screen torn out

:clap: HAHAHAHA

1 - 5 of 5 Posts