Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Chillin'
20,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are y'alls playoff predictions for next season? I know it's early, there are gonna be trades & the draft, but based on the teams now and their draft positions, what do you think the standings will be?

For me it's:

EAST:

1. Toronto
2. New Jersey
3. Orlando
4. New Orleans
5. Philadelphia
6. Boston
7. Detroit
8. Indiana

WEST:

1. Los Angeles
2. Dallas
3. Sacramento
4. Minnesota
5. Portland
6. San Antonio
7. Los Angeles
8. Seattle

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
I couldn't begin to think about next year, as this year isn't over with yet. Your line up looks as good as any I could produce right now.

No Milwaukee and no Houston?

·
Registered
553 Posts
ThEast is wide open, I think with the Celtics maybe grabbing best record.

The West will remain a powerhouse with Lakers, sac and the Mavs shining. Big improver will be Houston

·
Chillin'
20,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by TheRifleman
I couldn't begin to think about next year, as this year isn't over with yet. Your line up looks as good as any I could produce right now.

No Milwaukee and no Houston?
I was thinking of Milwaukee, but their front court is nothing compared to any of the other playoff teams I mentioned, except for Orlando, and even that's not by much. Plus they have T-Mac and a healthy (probably) Hill next year, and I'd take their overall team over the Bucks, but that's just my opinion.

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
News flash (lol): Even if the Warriors were in the East, they'd still have a tough time making the playoffs. Now, if Minnesota was in the East...that's a different story entirely.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts