Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The underachieving Knicks are too far out of the picture to work their way back in (Hey Isaiah, even I could have coached the Knicks into the playoffs, call Phil). Orlando's season was over as soon as they decided to trade Cuttino Mobley (20 PPG), for Doug Christie (the most overrated defensive player of all time). That leaves, guess who? THE NEW JERSEY NETS!! Not only will the Nets slip into the playoffs, but also I believe the Nets will knock off everyone's favorite pick to come out of the East, the Miami Heat.

Yes, Shaq presents major match-up problems for any team, but the Nets also offer many match-up problems for the Heat. Jason Kidd will be able to contain sophomore sensation Dwayne Wade, and the Heat will have no answer for Vince Carter. Those of you reading this and thinking, "This guy's crazy", consider this: If the Nets were to make the playoffs, they would also be able to activate the very versatile Richard Jefferson from the injured list, and he would also present major match-up problems for coach Stan Van Gundy's team. Sorry Shaq, all the Kobe haters are rooting for ya, but if the Nets get in, the Heat is off.
Link

-Petey

·
Registered
210 Posts
I sure hope he is right that would be sweet.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
I would say it's an April Fool's, but he wrote it on March 25.

So basically, what NetIncome said, whatever he's smokin, pass it on!

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
i thought it was april fools

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
NetIncome said:
I like what he is smoking.
I don't, it must be something bad.
BUT, if what he said will come true ... then I want one too!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts