Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's a tough loss. Against a division rival, it basically counts as two losses. Some thoughts:

This may be Blake's last 4th quarter with the Blazers. The unforced turnover with 4 minutes left was a killer.

Just when it was safe to call Blake the goat, Miller misses a key free throw.

Webster is as good as advertised. He's like Batum with even more confidence. He's definitely earning his minutes.

It was great to see Rudy driving to the hole, and taking advantage of his size against a smaller defender.

The replacement officials called scads of fouls because they were clueless. What's frustrating is that these officials knew exactly what they were doing.

Good effort, but not good enough. Denver's a tough bunch, for sure. It'll be hard to rip 1st in the division from them.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
This may be Blake's last 4th quarter with the Blazers. The unforced turnover with 4 minutes left was a killer.

Just when it was safe to call Blake the goat, Miller misses a key free throw.

Webster is as good as advertised. He's like Batum with even more confidence. He's definitely earning his minutes.
I'm a little bit concerned about Miller. With him and Odom in the line-up, that's two players on the court who can't shoot. I just wasn't confident in the Blazers offense tonight.

I like what Webster did, especially in the first half. I think he should have gotten more PT in the 2nd half. Glad to see him back. The Blazers missed him last season. When he's hitting the open shots, it opens up the offense for the whole team.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
I'm a little bit concerned about Miller. With him and Odom in the line-up, that's two players on the court who can't shoot. I just wasn't confident in the Blazers offense tonight.

I like what Webster did, especially in the first half. I think he should have gotten more PT in the 2nd half. Glad to see him back. The Blazers missed him last season. When he's hitting the open shots, it opens up the offense for the whole team.
I didn't know Odom played for the Blazers.

:D

Webster was great in the first half - nice to see him playing again.

·
Excentrifugal Forz
6,985 Posts
Ya, I thought Webster would play well this year and it looks like he might have a break out season.

Feel bad for Oden missing both of them FTs. He played great on D, but he needs to settle down on O.

This loss does hurt. Hope the Blazers have a short memory, especially Oden, and play well against the Rockets because I was worried about that game before this loss.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts