Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
This is good for the blazers. Keep in mind Bonzi is getting better and better every year. I really like his physical size and his overall game.

·
Moderator/Head Decepticon
7,624 Posts
For the Blazers sake, or Bonzi's sake, I hope he gets enough PT to be as good as he can be. I think DA should be moved, or maybe he is happy splitting time?

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Blazers re-sign Bonzi

I just read that on the bottom of the Fox Sports Ticker. It said multi-year contract. It did not go into any details.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
sorry about that, i didnt realize somebody already announced that on this board. geez, i try to be the first person to say something and im not. oh well, life goes on.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
actually im the second, grrrr. somebody posted it a few threads down. I would have posted the link too but it didnt have any details so i decided to leave a link off.

This is good that the blazers signed him before training camp started. I hope they can figure out what to do with their point guard situation. Before the season starts I wouldnt be surprised to see Damon sporting another uniform. He had a pretty good year last year but Portland fans havent been too fond of his play ever since he got here, I think they were all expecting him to be the star player that he was in toronto so hes been a pretty big disapointment.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts