Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On PTI they just said the mascot, not Benny, but the bull who dunks off the trampoline, has been suspended for selling dope.

Can things get any worse?

This organization needs a massive overhaul. Players, coaches, managers, scouts, trainers, mascots, owner...fire everybody.

·
The Snake
6,527 Posts
Most of us had already heard that thansk to a previous post. But the organization doesn't need to rehaul. Paxson and Skiles is a good combination, the assistants are quality. We got some building blocks in Chandler and Hinrich. It's a couple of guys who we counted on and didn't come through. Simple as that.

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by <b>T.Shock</b>!
Most of us had already heard that thansk to a previous post. But the organization doesn't need to rehaul. Paxson and Skiles is a good combination, the assistants are quality. We got some building blocks in Chandler and Hinrich. It's a couple of guys who we counted on and didn't come through. Simple as that.
I was looking for the thread. I need to look harder I guess. My sincere appologies.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
kenny and charles were making fun of him on tnt's postgame show. they put da bull in the line-up poster of The Usual Suspects.

Kenny said something like he was selling it for medicinal purposes. Charles added he was selling to other animals that needed it for glaucoma or something.

good times good times.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts