Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Kwisatz Haderach
31,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The reason I ask is because first you guys sign Corie Blount, which wasn't mentioned, I'm assuming you guys weren't too in favor of it. :)

And all off season you've had interest in Harpring.

What's next? Raja Bell, Vonteego Cummings, Derrick McKey, Jabari Smith. I warn you guys ahead, of time because all of them on one roster isn't too pretty, so stay away from them. ;)

But seriously, any idea what's going on with that?

-Tim

·
Registered
42 Posts
Originally posted by PhillyPhanatic
The reason I ask is because first you guys sign Corie Blount, which wasn't mentioned, I'm assuming you guys weren't too in favor of it. :)

What's next? Raja Bell, Vonteego Cummings, Derrick McKey, Jabari Smith. I warn you guys ahead, of time because all of them on one roster isn't too pretty, so stay away from them. ;)

-Tim
Don't forget we've also had Ollie. But wait. You must be a fan of the Bulls because you've had Williams, Blount, Kukoc...

Blount's a natural fit since we drafted him and he knows our system. A number of teams are interested in Harpring and we'd be one of them no matter what team he played for last year.

Thanks for contributing though.

How do the Philly fans feel about AI? You guys understanding or want to see him moved? If you'd like to see him moved, how would you propose doing that?

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Originally posted by PhillyPhanatic

-Tim
LOL.

It seems the 2001-2002 Philly Sixers and 2000 Charlotte Hornets are of great interest to Jerry K.

Philly role call: Corey Blount, Matt Harpring
Charlotte playas: Brad Miller, Eddie Robinson

JK likes East Coast role players I guess and former Bulls first round picks. Holla.

VD

·
Kwisatz Haderach
31,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Re: Were Krause and Co. fans of 2001-2002 Sixers?

Originally posted by DSB
How do the Philly fans feel about AI? You guys understanding or want to see him moved? If you'd like to see him moved, how would you propose doing that?
Crazy thing about the Iverson situation, the guys getting tons of supports from his fans. I didn't agree with what was proven, but what can I do? Plus, I wouldn't want to see him moved, because we'd end up getting something of unequal value in return. That's the main weak point of trading a star, you can hardly ever trade them for a guy on the same level..

So that pretty much means Iverson stays, because he sells out the arena, and took the Sixers to the playoffs four straight years.

-Tim

·
Kwisatz Haderach
31,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by DSB
Tim-

You've got a bit of change going on this off season. How do you like your chances this year?
Going into this season, I know we aren't a championship contender. But I still see playoffs for the Sixers, with the guys playing together, I do see some improvement in the wins column.

I'm just hoping that games are a lot more fun to watch this year, then they were last year.

-Tim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts