Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Memphis beat Utah today, so we are 4th in the division instead of last, as we would have
been if Utah won.

Gee, it seems like only a couple of days ago we were sitting pretty in first place, not a care in the world.

barfo

·
Registered
6,509 Posts
barfo said:
Memphis beat Utah today, so we are 4th in the division instead of last, as we would have
been if Utah won.

Gee, it seems like only a couple of days ago we were sitting pretty in first place, not a care in the world.

barfo
I'm really surprised at Kirilenko. With Boozer out, I thought he'd really step it up, but he seems to have regressed.

They should be okay when Boozer gets back though.

·
Registered
16,001 Posts
Fork said:
I'm really surprised at Kirilenko. With Boozer out, I thought he'd really step it up, but he seems to have regressed.
He turned his ankle or knee in a nasty way last weekend. He only played 10 minutes in their 7th game, and they'd been 4-2 in the first six games.

They should be okay when Boozer gets back though.
Or when Andrei gets back... I agree. I expected Utah to win 50 games this year, but I didn't think that Boozer AND AK would be out at the same time again.

Deron Williams is looking very, very good, though (21 points on 18 shots, 10 assists and 1 TO last night). And that's a good thing for the Jazz because their PG spot was such a weakness last year. It might be less than sane, but I think they'll still finish with close to 50 wins unless Boozer and Andrei are out for an extended period.

Ed O.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts