Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Link

I just found that while looking around on the net, I'm sure you guys all remember Bradley.

Lets hope this offseason big man search goes a bit better.

I won't be against bringing him back as a big off the bench, but his contract is pretty bad from what I recall.

-Petey

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Re: "We're ready to start the Shawn Bradley era," gushed Nets General Manager Willis

ugh I'm glad Krstic is here, because I've been constantly reminded of the BRadley's and Dare's of the world...YINKA DARE...R.I.P but boy...I...just...have...no...comment...

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: "We're ready to start the Shawn Bradley era," gushed Nets General Manager Willis

Oh Bradley was not that bad, he was just overpaid. I remember he had a triple double, points, rebounds, blocks, not something you see alot, but that was part of the problem.

His contract and his consistency.

-Petey

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
Horrible attitude. He would not work out during the off season, said it was his time for his family. Had a $44 million contract as No. 2 overall. Not to mention bad hands and a lack of basketball IQ.

·
Banned
7,719 Posts

I met him at the theatre once in the city (I think it was Phantom). He signed a program for me at intermission. His wife was up to his waist (remember, this is a family board ;)).

On the court, he was (and still is) very painful to watch. Still, he is tied with DC for 3rd All-time in triple-doubles as a Net with 4.

·
Registered
609 Posts

I remeber my first nets was when Bradley was playing for the 76ers. He was in the layup line, and on his layup attempt, he tripped on himself and fellover. The entire time me and my buddies (I went with my biddy-basketball team), were just making fun of the guy. He tripped on his own feet again during the game at around center court.

He was then traded to the nets about a month or so later.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

hihofink said:
I remeber my first nets was when Bradley was playing for the 76ers. He was in the layup line, and on his layup attempt, he tripped on himself and fellover. The entire time me and my buddies (I went with my biddy-basketball team), were just making fun of the guy. He tripped on his own feet again during the game at around center court.

He was then traded to the nets about a month or so later.
Start laughing at Amare, or Yao please.

-Petey

1 - 8 of 8 Posts