Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Here's how I judge a game. I call it the "Mrs. NUHF Factor." If we're watching a game and SHE's interested in it, the game automatically moves up the pantheon of game quality.

BC-UWM - High Mrs. NUHF Factor. We were teaching our little girls to say "Go Milwaukee Go" and "Overrated" during the game. We put off dinner to watch the end of this one.

Syracuse-UVM - Insanely High Mrs. NUHF Factor. She was home ALONE (I was at the Centrum) and watched the last 10 minutes of this, plus overtime. Her remark of the game "Tom Brennan is a kind of guy I can see you drinking with."

WVU-Wake - Very High Mrs. NUHF Factor. She even stayed up to watch the end of this one, and couldn't believe the shots and quality.

Cincinnati-Kentucky - Moderate Mrs. NUHF Factor. She likes to see Frank Martin on the sidelines, and we have family on the faculty at UK, so there was some interest here, but until UC stopped making their shots was a GREAT game.

I'm hoping that UConn and Vermont play well today.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
NU Hoop Fan said:
Syracuse-UVM - Insanely High Mrs. NUHF Factor. She was home ALONE (I was at the Centrum) and watched the last 10 minutes of this, plus overtime. Her remark of the game "Tom Brennan is a kind of guy I can see you drinking with."
Thanks for giving me a laugh Mrs. NUHF.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts