Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
We Warriors
15,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are tranditional west teams, NOK is not.

These teams were powerful team last season.

After I watch the games for the pass 3 weeks, I feel that these are 5 worst teams in the west as of today. Does any of the these teams have a winning record? Absolutely NOT. All of them have losing records.

What are the real problems? I hate this answer " too early " "injury"..........

·
Registered
10,142 Posts
Ballscientist said:

After I watch the games for the pass 3 weeks, I feel that these are 5 worst teams in the west as of today. Does any of the these teams have a winning record? Absolutely NOT. All of them have losing records.

jazz will be far worse than any of those teams due to so many injuries so early into this season.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Ballscientist said:

come one man, are you serious?

·
Kardashian Cursed
12,427 Posts
the rockets new backcourt additions have failed to get organized with JVG style of play

Wesley is on a shooting slump which really needs to end...seriously
Alston and Anderson are shoothing horrible numbers and the games without tmac, the offence went through them, and it was just a disaster

Tmac is not playing near 100% as he was rushed to come back from his 3 week injury recovery to help stop the rockets ship from sinking.

Do the rockets belong on that list? As of now, yes.

1. Main problem, Rockets backcourt needs to straighten out.

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
shookem said:
dude what's your beef? you have a different opinion, that's cool.

I gave my reason for why i think they will soon be better, what's got you all worked up?
lol, im not worked up and i have no beef. you said they dont belong when they clearly do. they might get better however, thats not the issue nor the topic. the rockets have a bad record right now. it will get better but that doesnt justify them not being on a list that is based on current facts and their record.

duh.

·
Tru Warier
13,699 Posts
I believe it's called the beginning of the season. Rockets started 6-11 last season, so I'm not too worried.

·
I Love This Game
2,596 Posts
Ballscientist said:
I hate this answer " too early "
Yao Mania said:
I believe it's called the beginning of the season.
so tired of this excuse because you could use it for every team in the leauge. For example..."What's wrong with the raptors?" "Oh, dont worry its call the begginning of the season."

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
Ballscientist said:

I don't care if you don't like the excuse too early or injury but Amare has a lot to do with why we're 3-4 or we'd have a great record. And even without Amare we've been competitive through almost all our games to where we could have only have 1 loss where we lost outright to the Grizzlies. And if I'm not mistaken we beat your Warriors 101-86. Make an excuse for your team.

·
Premium Member
26,979 Posts
KobeBryant08 said:
so tired of this excuse because you could use it for every team in the leauge. For example..."What's wrong with the raptors?" "Oh, dont worry its call the begginning of the season."
No, what's wrong with the Raptors is that they suck like a drunken Albanian prostitute. What's wrong with the Suns, Nuggets and Rockets is early season chaos (injuries, personnel changes, etc.). All three will get better. Well, obviously the Suns are flaxed if Amare's done for the year, but the Rockets and Nuggets will be fine.

·
We Just Wanna Chill
12,088 Posts
I know its early, but i feel like the suns and the sonics are done. Kings i feel could end up being an 8th or 7th seed by the end of the year.Rockets and Nuggets i think will improve their record. Then again my opinion could change by mid- January lol!

Seriously, whatever happened to the all-mighty powerful Western Conference? :cowboy:

·
Registered
315 Posts
To say you can't use injuries to explain why a team is doing well or not is idiotic. Injuries or lack thereof is the single biggest factor in success, with the exception of the teams with little talent. Last season, Suns had no injuries = 62 wins. This season, Amare out, average team. Take Kobe off the Lakers and they are probably the worst team in the west. When Kirilenko is healthy, the Jazz are a pretty good team, with him out they stink. You can go on and on with this.

It just doesn't make any sense to say you can't take injuries into account when they are the biggest factor in whether teams are overachieving or underachieving compared to preseason expectations.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Rockets need to get their defence going if they wanna win the games.

Let's hope T-Mac and Yao get the things going, or they won't even get to play in the All-Star game!!!

·
Registered
3,670 Posts
edyzbasketball said:
Rockets need to get their defence going if they wanna win the games.

Let's hope T-Mac and Yao get the things going, or they won't even get to play in the All-Star game!!!
yao will start every year he is in the nba.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Ron Mexico said:
:rofl: at all the suns depth being in the 1 and 2 positions
Hmm, James and Diaw play the 3 and 4. Leandro plays the 1 and 2. Bell the 2 and 3. House the 1 and 2. Jim Jackson plays the 2 and 3. Laff.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts