Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

• Game 1 @OKC: 9:30 p.m. ET, Saturday (ESPN)
• Game 2 @OKC: 8 p.m. ET, Monday (TNT)
• Game 3 @DAL: 7 p.m. ET, April 21 (TNT)
• Game 4 @DAL: 8 p.m. ET, April 23 (ESPN)
• Game 5 @OKC: TBD, April 25 (TBD)*
• Game 6 @DAL: TBD, April 28 (TBD)*
• Game 7 @OKC: TBD, April 30 (TBD)*

*if necessary

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Western Conference First Round: #3 Oklahoma City Thunder vs. #6 Dallas Mavericks

Thunder in 5.

·
23,791 Posts
Re: Western Conference First Round: #3 Oklahoma City Thunder vs. #6 Dallas Mavericks

Thunder sweep

·
Administrator
67,765 Posts

Based strictly on talent and relative health, the Thunder should sweep. I just have too much faith in Carlisle and Dirk to think they won't get a game or two.

·
Put some respeck on ma name!
30,063 Posts

Thunder drop a meaningless game in an otherwise pretty routine series victory. Russell Westbrook gets angry at rims, etc. etc.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

How many triple doubles does RW get in this series? I'm going with two.

·
Registered
16,561 Posts

Based strictly on talent and relative health, the Thunder should sweep. I just have too much faith in Carlisle and Dirk to think they won't get a game or two.
Yep. Carlisle's too good of a coach to not win one game. Plus, JJ Barea's bound to go off at least once or twice. Still should be a fairly quick and easy series, though.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Barea is going to do everything he can to bother Westbrook. Remember, earlier this season Westbrook was ejected in a game after getting into it with Barea. Wouldn't be surprised if Barea did something to get Westbrook to react again.

·
Curse of the Sonics
20,794 Posts

38 point victory. Mavericks are really outmatched, but I hate huge blowouts because they're almost always followed by really competitive games.

·
Put some respeck on ma name!
30,063 Posts

Watched the recording of this. Well, that was a waste of time.

·
Come At Me Bro
6,946 Posts

Oh man that first game was ugly. Expected to lose, but not like that

·
Look at your favorite team, now back to mine, mine
8,475 Posts

So...Dallas is currently leading at halftime.

·
Curse of the Sonics
20,794 Posts

Dallas is a team full of champions and competitors. This game being close surprises me none. Just need to maintain a small lead and put them away.

·
Curse of the Sonics
20,794 Posts

Remember when people used to think the Thunder got all the calls? Lol.

·
Come At Me Bro
6,946 Posts

Wow. What an ending! Thought the Mavericks were gonna become stagnant offensively given the lack of offense but somehow they pulled it out. That's already more than I expected out of this series.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: Western Conference First Round: #3 Oklahoma City Thunder vs. #6 Dallas Mavericks (Series Tied 1-1)

Impressed by Dallas, but it doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things. No chance of winning this series.

·
Come At Me Bro
6,946 Posts
Re: Western Conference First Round: #3 Oklahoma City Thunder vs. #6 Dallas Mavericks (Series Tied 1-1)

Yeah I mean Durant had one of the worst games of his career and the Thunder only lost by 1 so...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts