Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First we have a purdue comeback only to be spoiled by a last second shot by michigan for the win, then NW upsets the first place badgers by what 18? Then a double OT game in Bloomington, with Iowa barely pulling it out. What a day for Big Ten Basketball, even though it didn't go my way.

·
Premium Member
27,241 Posts
Yeah it was a pretty good day yesterday IMO.. Illinois beat Minny by 10 today which the way they were playing they didnt look good when it was 22-9 Minny.. Oh well I'll take it

·
Premium Member
2,683 Posts
A win's a win and the Illini keep rolling towards the top. It's just too bad that the Big Ten is beating each other up so much that not as many teams will go to the Big Tourney as should, at least in my opinion. Oh well, that's what makes Big Ten basketball so exciting.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
I was surprised by how Minny was doing in the first half, especially with those 22-7 run. My guts feeling was right after all, I knew that Minny will lose somehow. No doubt. Humphries was having an average game. Dee and Deron kept Illini alive so they got a victory over Minny. No big question.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts