Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dallas loses to San Antonio and we get told that we are regular season champs and can't do ****, no-one even bothered to bring up the fact that Dallas was missing KVH, Josh Howard and Devin Harris.

Today, Phoenix loses and not one single thread saying anything like that, Dallas is one of the most hated on teams in the league

·
Registered
6,254 Posts
Mavs Maniac said:
Dallas loses to San Antonio and we get told that we are regular season champs and can't do ****, no-one even bothered to bring up the fact that Dallas was missing KVH, Josh Howard and Devin Harris.

Today, Phoenix loses and not one single thread saying anything like that, Dallas is one of the most hated on teams in the league

hense my sig....

but on the real...when we win the Chip this year, Im reviving the Kizz My Azz thread!!!

·
Registered
6,254 Posts

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
When we lose to a bad team everybody makes fun of us (and say we can't play defense), when the Pistons or the Spurs lose to a bad team no one says anything.

I remember Charles Barkley said something about the Mavs not long ago. He said "The Mavs always have trouble beating bad teams because they don't play any defense, so that's why they only beat bad teams by a few points" (I laughed my *** off) Most of the time when i check the scoreboards, the Spurs and the Pistons only beat bad teams by a few points (especially the Spurs).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.