Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Player Salary Geek
4,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I've posted at least a couple of ideas about the Blazers obtaining Al Harrington in a trade that involved Wallace. And did anyone else notice that Jonathan Bender was activated? Doesn't that leave Indiana with 3 SF's? OK, maybe they can be flexible and play Artest at SG, but doesn't that leave Jones out in the cold?

All I'm saying is that maybe the Pacers are interested in talking about a (probably 3 team) trade for one of their SF's. Of the 3, I personally would be most interested in Harrington and least interested in Bender - but I have to admit that I haven't seen much of Bender first hand.

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
518 Posts
Only if Tinsley's involved do I deal with Indy, and even that's a big IF.

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
Fine with me, I loved the one with Atlanta that you came up with.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Maybe we can trade Dale to Indy for O'Neal...:laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
Teams like Detroit and Indiana are long shots to get included in a trade because they are having lots of success and wouldn't want to risk messing it up. Teams that are more likely to want to deal are Dallas, Philadelphia, or any other team that has been a major disappointment this year (and could use Rasheed a lot).

·
Registered
16,001 Posts
Bender could still be REALLY good. I watched him the other night in his first appearance in a while, and although he missed his shots, just looking at him he looked great. He's a 7 footer with a nice-looking jumper. Athletic, quick.

And he's still 22 (23 at the end of the month).

I'd prefer Harrington, though. I think he'd be a great fit with ZR at the forward spots.

Getting either of these guys would be preferable, to me, than getting Jamison, Antoine Walker, or any of the other top-of-the-rumor-mill names...

Ed O.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.