Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
these are the top five questions on my mind bout the up coming season that I'm interested in seeing play out in order of importance .what are yours.

1. Will the Diesel roll back better than Ever, This is the crux of the whole season ,a semi healthy Diesel gets us another title easily.

2.Who'll be the chief rival the Kings,Mavs,or Spurs, I say the Spurs ,everyone assumes the Kings because of last year and that is where the hype will be but if Shaq is healthy I don't see it being as hard as last year he'll have games like the last two games of that series from the jump, I'm worried about the Spurs ,Parker will be better, Ginobilli is good, TD is TD, and they might add Scola could be tough to beat.

3. Will Kobe win MVP I think he's been working really hard and if the team has one of the best records in the league I'd like to see him or Shaq get it, it would be nice to get kobe some recognotion for being more than an option 1b I just can't call a player that great a 2nd option so it's 1b, he's the REAPER when teams see him they know they're dead,

4. Will Rush, Murray, George, Guyton,and Slava play significant roles this year and not just be practice fodder, For us to be really good I think 3 of those players have to really step up, my three are Rush,George and Slava, we showed George and Slava the money now it's time for them to be solid contributers all year long not just at the begining of the season, I think George is primed to break out and Rush is a wild card if he shows Phil he's willing to D up he could be a big factor against the smaller Bobby Jackson off the bench.

5. And finally, what Spasm will Mad dog have at next years parade after number 4 , we need to get Debbie Allen to teach that fool some moves, I thought they were going to shove a comb in his mouth to protect him from biting off his tongue, after that seizure looking dance.

·
Home where I wanted to go
9,855 Posts
Originally posted by <b>jazzy1</b>!
these are the top five questions on my mind bout the up coming season that I'm interested in seeing play out in order of importance .what are yours.

1. Will the Diesel roll back better than Ever, This is the crux of the whole season ,a semi healthy Diesel gets us another title easily.

2.Who'll be the chief rival the Kings,Mavs,or Spurs, I say the Spurs ,everyone assumes the Kings because of last year and that is where the hype will be but if Shaq is healthy I don't see it being as hard as last year he'll have games like the last two games of that series from the jump, I'm worried about the Spurs ,Parker will be better, Ginobilli is good, TD is TD, and they might add Scola could be tough to beat.

3. Will Kobe win MVP I think he's been working really hard and if the team has one of the best records in the league I'd like to see him or Shaq get it, it would be nice to get kobe some recognotion for being more than an option 1b I just can't call a player that great a 2nd option so it's 1b, he's the REAPER when teams see him they know they're dead,

4. Will Rush, Murray, George, Guyton,and Slava play significant roles this year and not just be practice fodder, For us to be really good I think 3 of those players have to really step up, my three are Rush,George and Slava, we showed George and Slava the money now it's time for them to be solid contributers all year long not just at the begining of the season, I think George is primed to break out and Rush is a wild card if he shows Phil he's willing to D up he could be a big factor against the smaller Bobby Jackson off the bench.

5. And finally, what Spasm will Mad dog have at next years parade after number 4 , we need to get Debbie Allen to teach that fool some moves, I thought they were going to shove a comb in his mouth to protect him from biting off his tongue, after that seizure looking dance.
1. Shaq was semi-healthy last season and the Kings almost beat us. To win again I think we need Shaq to be more than just semi-healthy.

2. Maybe. SA is getting younger and quicker in the backcourt and that will help. But Smith, Ferry, Robinson, and Co. aren't getting any younger. I'll take Sac here.

3. As long as Shaq and Kobe are playing together they will win very few MVPs between them. They take too many votes away from each other. But the real fans know that the Lakers have 2 MVPs on their team.

4. George will play 20-25 minutes this year. Slava should get 10 good minutes a game. Rush, Murray, and Guyton will scrap for the few minutes left. My guess is that Murray gets the nod here because he is the veteran and Phil loves Vets. Plus he can shoot the 3 as well as anyone.

5. If we win, I'm thinking we'll see more of this from Maddog
:rbanana: :gbanana: :banana: :wbanana: :vbanana:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts