Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tell you, it is the hardest thing in life being a Philadelphia 76ers fan. Every sixer fan on this board should bow their head in shame because every team in the atlantic gets better as the sixers STAGNATE. Jiri Welsch over Qyntel Woods. Larry brown and Billy King are running this franchise into the ground:upset: :upset: :upset: :upset: :upset: :upset: :upset: :upset: :upset: :upset: :upset: :upset: :upset: :upset: :upset: :upset: :upset: :upset: :upset: :upset:

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
yeah.....

I almost cried when i saw that David Stern's lips said Jiri, but i guess you can say tht we really didn't have the pick, it was Golden States all along, I sure hope so, because if they passed on Woods like that, maaaaaaaajor mistake.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Re: yeah.....

And to this day Qyntel Woods is a quality player for LB in NYK, while Jiri Welsh is a bust, who's now wishing he never entered the draft.

·
Registered
14,842 Posts
A way to get heartattacks is to be a Nets fan. You guys are luck you have Igoudala, wanna trade RJ for Igoudala and Korver?

·
Registered
14,842 Posts
Sixerfanforlife said:
Iguodala's past RJ, thank you very much (Not) And We ripped you off KK, why give him back?

Haha, Igoudlal past RJ? I'm not so sure about that buddy.

·
Your Fav. Personal Demon
4,155 Posts
Jizzy is correct...*shudder*

Iggy has a ways to go. So much unreached potential. Once he gets to the point where he gives us more then just glimpses of what he can do and actually does that on a consistent basis he'll be where RJ is and maybe beyond.

·
Kwisatz Haderach
31,773 Posts
This was a great bump.. lol

Sad thing is, I'd probably be happy with either Jiri Welsch or Qyntel Woods, instead we have John Salmons. :clown:

I remember I was joking how I was surprised that the Sixers received two players for Speedy Claxton (Salmons, Randy Holcomb) and being happy about that. Little did I know at the time that Claxton would play a key role for the Spurs in the NBA Finals to help them win.

Ah well, I guess you can't win many trades.

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Coatesvillain said:
This was a great bump.. lol

Sad thing is, I'd probably be happy with either Jiri Welsch or Qyntel Woods, instead we have John Salmons. :clown:

I remember I was joking how I was surprised that the Sixers received two players for Speedy Claxton (Salmons, Randy Holcomb) and being happy about that. Little did I know at the time that Claxton would play a key role for the Spurs in the NBA Finals to help them win.

Ah well, I guess you can't win many trades.
thing is we rarely win them

1 - 10 of 10 Posts