Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Administrator
68,863 Posts
Buzzsaw and Dynamo just came out.

Man I can't ****ing wait until Dynamo dies. I've hated that guy since I first saw this movie 20 god damn years ago. Fat worthless opera singing *******.
Dynamo is, indeed, terrible. Quality movie, though. I was watching Commando earlier...

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I assume Romeo and Bullet Head are getting into some enjoyable antics. Will Lydia Lysa Guttman help? Or will she somehow screw up the plan?
Is Keretta going to team up, or beat up?

Maybe Coach Robertson has something to say about it all....

·
Through The Wire
23,071 Posts
I assume Romeo and Bullet Head are getting into some enjoyable antics. Will Lydia Lysa Guttman help? Or will she somehow screw up the plan?
Is Keretta going to team up, or beat up?

Maybe Coach Robertson has something to say about it all....
Pretty much nailed it LOL.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Watching Star Trek, and I've come to a few conclusions.

Even if Captain Kirk was married, he is the one man who would be allowed by law to cheat on his wife. Sometimes the only way to save the crew of the USS Enterprise, and sometimes even the human race, is by laying into some sweet sweet green alien tail.

I've also noticed that on at least 3 occasions, Scottie has saved the Enterprise by drinking someone under the table. An admirable quality that he never seems to get enough respect for.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Watching the Wolverine movie. About 20 minutes in. By all accounts this will be a steaming pile of crap the whole way through.

Lucky me.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Watched the first season of Chuck last week and am starting the second season this week. A show I really underrated, it's got me hooked right now. One of those shows where you really root for the main characters romance to work out. Chuck and Sarah play off the whole can't have a real relationship because of work thing amazingly. It is a little tiresome and predictable that whenever things seem to be going forward in that department they cue in Bryce Larkin to come and **** everything up though.

Adam Baldwin has easily become my favorite Baldwin brother, and could just be the coolest mother ****er on the planet. John Casey is ****ing awesome.

Here's to me getting drunk and watching Chuck when I get off work every night. It's the only bright spot in my boring life stuck at work.

·
Super Moderator
21,879 Posts
Watched Spartacus: Blood and Sand, Dexter Season 1 (started season 2), and Party Down. All the shows are great.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts