Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After all the excuses, the optimism and the failures... The Bulls just aren't getting it done. Everything they do, just doesn't work. Is it the players? Is it the organization? Someone please tell me how the Bulls are going to get better!? When will Curry develop? Is Crawford a keeper on this team? These failures over and over can't convince me that this team will ever be good.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
You could freak them out on a daily basis that basketball would seem trivial compared to whatever else they'd have to face. If the problem is them being too scared to do anything, particularly Jamal driving in, I would make them: skydive, scuba dive in Monterey Bey, snowboard atop a steep hill, live in East St. Louis or South Chicago, make them speak in front of a large audience, take them onto my school's campus and ditch them at night with the possibility of mountain lions roaming around (were in a foresty setting here in Slugville), other various scary crap, etc. all in an effort to make them put these basketball pressures in perspective.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Speaking of which, can we please send Krause to the lottery show? BJ was alright last year, but nobody gives us precious moments like Krause (when we got #4 he looked like he got hit by a bus!)

·
Premium Member
8,802 Posts
Let the team keep playing. Let the young players develop. Let them take their lumps. I've seen a lot of progress on this team since Skiles took over. And last nights game was pretty much the way the Bulls need to approach every game. SUre, they didn't win but Memphis is a good team. The Pistons are a great team. I think the next two games will be wins and a reason for renewed optimism. Especially if the Bulls keep playing the same style of ball. Also, don't forget Tyson Chandler is still injured and having him healthy makes a world of difference.

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
a good start would be reading my synopsis of international players that i posted. The Bulls have only scored there with kukoc. And since then they have really struck out and under Pax, didnt even try. Every top team has some international influence. Even the Lakers with Medvedenko (who has been playing great lately) and Kobe himself says he took alot of living there and putting into his game.

·
Registered
125 Posts
And Pax is at fault for not going "international" in the last draft? I'd say Hinrich is doing better than any of the foreign players drafted last year. There's not some straight connection between winning and having a player from overseas, either.

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Mongoose</b>!
And Pax is at fault for not going "international" in the last draft? I'd say Hinrich is doing better than any of the foreign players drafted last year. There's not some straight connection between winning and having a player from overseas, either.
No, but what the Bulls, from Krause to Pax, dont understand is that you can get talent anywhere. do you think Geoff Petrie, RC Buford, Joe Dumars arent turning over every rock in Mongolia looking for a player? Ofcourse they are. Are the Bulls? Absolutely not

1 - 9 of 9 Posts