Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to hear your opinions on what schools you think produced the most potential NBA superstars from over the last five years?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Mich St. has a lot in the nba recently

·
Registered
290 Posts
Duke

Elton Brand, Maggette, J-Will, Dunleavy, Shane Battier

Soon to be added is Chris Duhon, I don't know how the rest of the players are in terms of NBA potential (McEwing, JJ whatever (frosh this year), Dahntay Jones, etc).

They've also produced Trajan Langdon and William Avery who were lotto picks, but never did anything.

·
Registered
11 Posts
UNC u cant even compete with some unc players out the look at that gay duke fan lets see how many players went to the all star game from duke none or mabey brand who just looks good on a bad team unc had 5 players- carter jamison wallace stackhouse jordan soon to be more with forte haywood and shammond williams finally getn his chance as a starter

·
Registered
64 Posts
Originally posted by <b>pacerfan82</b>!
UNC u cant even compete with some unc players out the look at that gay duke fan lets see how many players went to the all star game from duke none or mabey brand who just looks good on a bad team unc had 5 players- carter jamison wallace stackhouse jordan soon to be more with forte haywood and shammond williams finally getn his chance as a starter
If you didnt notice he said last 5 years. but unc has done the best alltime. but anyways i also think duke did the best so far. wagner you forgot about boozer, i think he is gonna do good in the nba.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Originally posted by <b>jwillbulls8</b>!
Mich St. has a lot in the nba recently

they've had a lot of first round picks, but they have had only one superstar (J-Rich), cleaves is a bench warmer, mo-pete is a third option at best, charlie bell is out of the league, randolph has becomes best friends with shawn kemp (not a good thing)...so they have had a lot of players taken, but no superstars (with the exception of JR) like unc, or duke

1 - 7 of 7 Posts