Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Restore the Roar
7,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if people have seen this, but check out this video of a guy that Diamond Dallas Page coached via phone and eMail from the absolute depths of misery to one hell of a remarkable recovery. Can't find anything regarding a release date for the documentary, but it looks really interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FSZJu448

·
Administrator
68,864 Posts
DDP's legit. He's currently working on getting Jake Roberts back in shape so he can get a proper sendoff in the wrestling world.

·
Administrator
68,864 Posts
Not DDP, but I've done a tiny bit of yoga. Definitely something I could see working really well if you stick with it.

·
Premium Member
8,260 Posts
Jake wasn't exactly David Otunga in terms of physique, looks like DDP doesn't have him too far off from where he was in the 90s:

·
And Justise For All
64,271 Posts
Watched some of his videos, good for DDP! I was always a big fan of his when I was a kid and it's good to see him taking care of his body given the poor track records of wrestlers once they retire.

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
But ya apparently this is the new big thing to get in shape for wrestling alot of WWE/TNA/Former Stars have started DDP Yoga

Wouldnt be surprised if either WWE or TNA hires him full time for training staff. He has made one hell of a career after wrestling

1 - 20 of 39 Posts