Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What did you do when Horry hit the game winning three in game 4? I screamed and jumped up and down and pumped my fists! It was an awesome experience! :yes:

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
I was watching the game with two of my friends that are extreme Laker haters. I started shouting and taunting them.

Horry has been my favorite Laker since after Nick and then Elden were traded, so the shot was that much more exciting for me.

It was so perfect, when Vlade first tipped the ball out and you were watching it live you couldn't even see Horry in the camera shot. You watch the ball roll with antcipation and Horry shows up in the screen and you knew it was money.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
My dad and I are die hard Laker fans. I was all angry because I thought the Lakers wouldn't have a damn chance. I was lying on my couch and as soon as that ball bounced into Horry's hands I slowly began to stand up, and when the ball went in the net we were jumping up and down like mad men.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I told my dad halfway through the game when the Lakers were down by 24 that the Lakers would lose. Slowly the Lakers surged back. Then on the final play, Kobe drives, misses, Shaq should have put it in....I jumped up and I saw the ball tip out to Horry.....

MONEY!!!! :banana: :yes:

·
Registered
4,300 Posts
I ran out to where my brother was and laughed in his face cause he hates the Lakers... But yet we both love the Clippers.. Kinda odd I like both LA teams. But anyway I **** my pants too!:rbanana:

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
i realized that the NBA wants the Lakers to win

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Didn't the Kings shoot more free throws that game?

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
I wish we could get a response from a Kings fan ;)

·
Registered
10,030 Posts
it was a great moment!

I celebrated as if I were there!

P.S. you should post that same question in the Kings forum! it would drive them crazy

·
Registered
10,030 Posts
its beginning to get a little old.

Originally posted by <b>Caron_Butler</b>!
this is so sad! all these laker haters convinced that the league has some sort of conspiracy to help the lakers win.

Would some one please explain to me how the league could have drafted that play to go the way that it did.

poor losers!:grinning:

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: it was a great moment!

Originally posted by <b>IV</b>!
I celebrated as if I were there!

P.S. you should post that same question in the Kings forum! it would drive them crazy

Yeah but I would get suspended. :laugh:

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Yeah...that three-pointer was rigged. I think the basket was moving so that it would move to exactly where Horry's shot was going to be.:rolleyes: :laugh:

·
Registered
2,576 Posts

The other thing....Robert Horry shot a Modified (Smart ) Basketball, that has a special built in sensor for the Rim only.....He got it from David Stern before the game, He agreed to only shoot it when that time came and it did....
what a story.......huh?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Originally posted by <b>harper time</b>!
What did you do when Horry hit the game winning three in game 4? I screamed and jumped up and down and pumped my fists! It was an awesome experience! :yes:

I was at Vegas at my cousins house, my entire family are all true to the heart Laker pride for soo many years, and when horry hit that game winner.....We jumped all over the place, knocked down everything in sight and had a MOSH PIT circle going on, it was another Laker moment to enjoy and remember forever, Add that shot to the Lakers forever growing history of clutch baskets and great moments, and add it to the NBA's best clutch baskets as well. :rbanana: :gbanana: :banana:

·
Registered
726 Posts
Originally posted by <b>harper time</b>!

Ditto.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Haha, thanks guys, those posts made my day! Go Lakers! :yes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts