Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think this is one thing Iverson cant buy his way out of.

He is going to do some time. IMO

I dont think he will do more than 20 years though.

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Originally posted by hunterb14
I think this is one thing Iverson cant buy his way out of.

He is going to do some time. IMO

I dont think he will do more than 20 years though.
He wont do any time and he didnt even have to make bail to get out. So that tells you he wont do any time. PERIOD

·
Registered
694 Posts
yeah AI wont do any time at all, they will have some plea bargain and he'll just do community service and a fine..however, stern could suspend him a couple games if he pleads guilty?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Iverson won't do any thime. I feel for Iverson though. He reminds me of alot kids i grew up with. They only know how to settle things one way. That's the way I was taught and I'm sure that is what he learned in the streets. I'm not saying it's right, but it is all he knows. Iverson had not intention of harming his cousin with the gun. He is a self-proclaimed Thug, with tons of money that's gets into trouble, just like anybody else. But, that's what you get with fame. Everything you do gets dissected. Just look at Snoop, Eminem, Jay Z....etc..

·
Registered
405 Posts
Originally posted by blove84
Iverson won't do any thime. I feel for Iverson though. He reminds me of alot kids i grew up with. They only know how to settle things one way. That's the way I was taught and I'm sure that is what he learned in the streets. I'm not saying it's right, but it is all he knows. Iverson had not intention of harming his cousin with the gun. He is a self-proclaimed Thug, with tons of money that's gets into trouble, just like anybody else. But, that's what you get with fame. Everything you do gets dissected. Just look at Snoop, Eminem, Jay Z....etc..
True, things like this happen everyday and don't get any media attention. I'm not saying its right either, but things are handle by those rules in some places, now a for a Millionaire to be doing it himself is pretty dumb.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Iverson may not even have to do any community service or pay a cent. In most cases high profile people get off without much for charges against them. This is the opposite. They threw even remotely related charges against Iverson that will get thrown out easily. Whats really sad about the whole thing is that its all thats been on the news around here lately and whats even sadder is that the police found it was important to build a huge case against AI who didn't hurt anyone physically instead of spending the time they should've on the Lex Street murders.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Originally posted by FreeAirtime
Iverson may not even have to do any community service or pay a cent. In most cases high profile people get off without much for charges against them. This is the opposite. They threw even remotely related charges against Iverson that will get thrown out easily. Whats really sad about the whole thing is that its all thats been on the news around here lately and whats even sadder is that the police found it was important to build a huge case against AI who didn't hurt anyone physically instead of spending the time they should've on the Lex Street murders.
Good point, he didn't hurt anyone. Nowhere close to the extent of Murder.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Exactly...... the media is blowing this way of porpotion!!!

·
Registered
443 Posts
dang he looks creapy.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I could care less, as long as he's ready at the beginning of the season. It's not like I know the whole story or him.........just my 2 cent dropped.

Rac

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Originally posted by Solrac
I could care less, as long as he's ready at the beginning of the season. It's not like I know the whole story or him.........just my 2 cent dropped.

Rac
The only thing I am upset about is, that the total on all of AI's offenses would give him 70 years. Jayson Williams Killed a man and the total of his offenses is 54 years. If our criminal justice system aint messed up I dont know what is.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts