Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do they have what it takes to win the Big Ten or at least give teams like Illinois and Wisconsin a run for their money? Judging from the way they've played so far, I'd say yes. They're one of the best defensive teams in the Big Ten and the have a good offense with Horton, Abram, and Robinson all being capable of putting up 20 points a night.

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Well losing to Indiana wasnt a good start.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I was at the Indiana vs. Michigan game and I was really frustrated with Michigan's shooting. I think that anyone could have beaten Michigan on Sunday. If this team could just all come together at once they could be very scary! I think Saturday's game against Michigan St. will tell us how good Michigan actually is.

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
I don't understand how Michigan managed to lose on Saturday. They had a lot of individual moments. All I know is that there isn't a team in the league with that much athleticism and depth. Not Wisconsin, not Illinois. Abram, Robinson, and Harris can all be go-to scorers. Sims is a beast.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I think its way too early to tell how good any team in the Big Ten really is so far. No team has played more than two conference games, so we'll have to wait a couple weeks to see how everyone looks after they play each other. For example, my Badgers beat Indiana and Michigan State convincingly at home, but that's not telling me much because we were at home and neither of those teams is very good. Tonight will go a long way toward telling me how good we are though because we have to play Purdue on the road in an arena where we usually struggle. I'm looking forward to playing Michigan in a week though because that should say something about how good both of the teams are.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts