Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
think about this odom 4 snow rumor. Personaly I do like it, since Odom does have so much upside, and it would give us some future potential. I know that the rumor is probably not true, but i would liek it if it happened. Finally a good rumor to the sixers.

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Originally posted by (-) 0 † § I-I () †
think about this odom 4 snow rumor. Personaly I do like it, since Odom does have so much upside, and it would give us some future potential. I know that the rumor is probably not true, but i would liek it if it happened. Finally a good rumor to the sixers.
That Rumor actually had some truth to it. Too bad the Clippers turned it down. I would Love for Odom to be here. iverson and Odom would be sickening

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
This is the first I heard of this rumor. If someone can tell me more on this rumor it would be great.

If it was Snow straight up for Odom the Clippers would have got soooo ripped off. No wonder they declined the offer.

How about this trade

Phily gets
Odom
8th pick
12th pick

Clppers get

Iverson
17th pick

I would do that in a heart beat.

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Originally posted by JUNKIE
This is the first I heard of this rumor. If someone can tell me more on this rumor it would be great.

If it was Snow straight up for Odom the Clippers would have got soooo ripped off. No wonder they declined the offer.

How about this trade

Phily gets
Odom
8th pick
12th pick

Clppers get

Iverson
17th pick

I would do that in a heart beat.
I think I would do that to but Iverson's salary would be to big to make that work.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol .......

wat would washington get out of this, after giving up the 17th pick, lol no i get that ur trying to say 16. Ithink i mgith do this deal but there would be lots of hesistation on whether or nto odom could handle a team on his own. I like the picks but if we got to keep ours that would really make the deal done for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts