Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Darko Milicic is born in 1985, the next youngest player we have is Tayshaun Prince who was born in 1980. I don't know about you guys but I wouldn't feel to comfortable in that situation. Should we get a young player to kind of stick with him. I mean Dirk Nowitzki had Steve Nash and look what happened to the two of them, friendship helps. Sure he could hang out with country man Zelly Rebracca but dude is 13 years older then him. I am just letting you guys know that I wouldn't mind if Mr. Dumars wants to call me up and play for the team. I was born in 1986, I will take the attention away from Darko for the better of the team. :D Seriously though should we look into this? Is it that important? Who could be a player that we could get?

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
It'd be pretty hard considering he's an 18 year kid and that he's from another country. Maybe the big dude that's coming over next year or the year after can keep him company. Maybe he doesn't need a "distraction" anyway, so he can continue working on his game and lifting weights like he's been doing.

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Darnavian</b>!
I heard that he's been bonding with Mehmet Okur since they're both foreign and Okur is around 23/24 I think.
Yeah, I saw that too. They discussed it during halftime of one of the games. Memo was talking in his broken English, which seems to be getting better and better.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts