Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I usually shoot around the low 80s. My last round was 81 on a local public par 72. I was just wondering what everyone else shoots or what your HC is if you have one. And what sticks do you have? I currently have 845 irons, Tight Lies 3 wood, Orlimar 5 wood, Cleveland and Hogan wedges (sand and gap respectively) and an odessy putter.

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
Originally posted by Ron
I usually shoot in the high 110's, and my sticks are pretty rusty, like my crappy game. :(
:laugh: I am usually anywhere from the high 80s to 105, depending on how I feel and what course I'm on! I don't get out there often enough anymore. My clubs are old & rusty, too!

·
Registered
553 Posts
I once shot a 73.

Yep, those were nine of the hardest holes I ever played!!!

:D

·
Registered
324 Posts
I usually shoot somewhere between 80-90. I played 9 holes on Tuesday and shot a 47, though.

I have a bag full of Titleists...822 Irons, D Driver(Didn't have the extra $100 to get a J), Vokey Wedge.

My Putter is Ping.

I am holding off on buying fairway woods for a little while.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
I shoot

a Glock. I have the model 17 and the model 26. I prefer the 17 as the 26's grip doesn't feel comfortable in my hand, even with the grip extension. I have Tritium sights on both, which I recommend. I also have a Ruger .22 revolver, which is a beautiful gun, but is really only for plinking.

What? Huh? What do I shoot in GOLF??? Are you an idiot? Why would I take my guns on the golf course.... sheesh... some people.....

Ummmm... I did shoot a birdie once.... does that count?

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
My best was a 76, and I've had a few 79's, but I'm usually around 82.

I play with some '99 PowerBilt's, don't even remember what model.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Ummmm, CHL....

by the way... which avatar represents you?????????:grinning:

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Bottom right, cept my hair doesn't look like that... and I don't always look that drugged.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Hmmm....

ok.... just checkin':grinning:

By the way, nice web site. I looked at it yesterday. What topic will you be rating next? Top ten college football teams? Top ten best all-time football programs? Top ten college football players of all time? Just curious.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Something like that. Good ideas... it'll be something to do with football. I'm thinking, my preseason top fifteen maybe.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I am a little late on this thread but o well. Usually I shoot between 75-78. Once in a while I go lower as well as higher but generall the mid 70's.

·
Premium Member
6,118 Posts
I've been in the low 90's recently. Hitting Titleist DCI Black Triangles. Don't have any woods or drivers, use a 2 iron off the tee. I had some Taylor Made's (Driver and 3) but they were stolen along with my Scotty Cameron Putter. I am still bitter about that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts