Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow i heard so many trades and all swirling around him... but nothing happened YET.... well see what happens.... i bet the cavs n clips develop something... what happened with the odom to 76ers for snow?

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
What? :eek:

Odom for Snow? No way...Odom has far too much talent vs. Snow.

Odom has too much baggage for Cleveland to take him on vís-a-vís Miller...although Cleveland might be desparate because they know Miller will walk after this season...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
clips need a PG and they were looking to unload odom anyway....plus i believe a trade is in the works because they draft 2 forwards in the first round

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
I'm sure they are going to move someone (perhaps two or three people), but no way Odom straight up for Snow.

Perhaps Odom for Miller straight up, only because both are free agents next summer (I think, don't quote me on that). Still, Miller doens't have any baggage. Odom is a two-strike-loser with the weed.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
not sure

about Andre going tho... we just dumped Wesley Person and his contract to Memphis, so maybe we can use the $ to resign Andre. But it still doesn't make sense that we would then take Wagner, and that LAC took two more PF's...... go figure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts