Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Banned
193 Posts
They were all lame anyway.
No they weren't. They were Blazer fans. Non blazer fans like you came in here and trolled. So they left.

Edit: If you're going to spam, at least try to do it better than that. With that said, you know spamming is a violation. Goodbye.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,149 Posts
No they weren't. They were Blazer fans. Non blazer fans like you came in here and trolled. So they left.

Edit: If you're going to spam, at least try to do it right. With that said, you know spamming is a violation. Goodbye.
Ahhh, the whole "This is our forum! If any non Blazers fans voice their opinion they're obviously trolls."

Good riddance, the Blazers posters were a joke, and not one poster on this site is sorry they left. The majority of us celebrated over it.

Nice attempt at a link too, no personal attacks.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Oh, and trout, you were banned for spamming, not because of anything else. Don't lie to your fellow Blazers fans.

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
It is pretty interesting that they seem to do things en masse. They truly are a community of fans. Makes me wonder why one of them hasn't just started specifically for them to circle jerk the Blazers.

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Where have all you guys gone?
It was intentionally destroyed by so-called moderators violating the very rules (no personal attacks, trolling, baiting, etc.) they are supposed to enforce.

They got want the wanted. They drove away all the Blazer fans and now have complete power over this totally worthless forum.

Congrats guys. Good job. You "win".

BNM

P.S. If you want a link to the other forum, drop me a PM. But you better hurry. Anyone who speaks out against the mods that ruined what was once the most active forum on BBF automatically gets a lifetime ban.

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
Ahhh, the whole "This is our forum! If any non Blazers fans voice their opinion they're obviously trolls."

Good riddance, the Blazers posters were a joke, and not one poster on this site is sorry they left. The majority of us celebrated over it.

:laugh: They have their own thread about you, R-Star, on their site. Obsessed?

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Good for you. You won. You now have this forum all to yourself. Way to go man. That "other" forum gets thousands of posts a week and this one gets what - 6?

I'm sure that does wonders for this site's banner ad revenue.

BNM

·
Registered
5,565 Posts

Says the poster who hangs out all day in a basketball forum and spends his time posting in "anything but basketball" and "video games" and then takes time to come into the Blazer forum and take a personal attack on a poster.

Pretty obvious R-star is a geek who has no one to talk to.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,149 Posts
It was intentionally destroyed by so-called moderators violating the very rules (no personal attacks, trolling, baiting, etc.) they are supposed to enforce.

They got want the wanted. They drove away all the Blazer fans and now have complete power over this totally worthless forum.

Congrats guys. Good job. You "win".

BNM

P.S. If you want a link to the other forum, drop me a PM. But you better hurry. Anyone who speaks out against the mods that ruined what was once the most active forum on BBF automatically gets a lifetime ban.
It makes me laugh when you guys insult the forum, seeing as how its been around since 02, is one of the biggest on the web, and the funniest, that you guys continue to come back to complain.

If this forum is so terrible, why do you guys feel the need to lurk around, complaining every month or so about how you were done wrong.

I assume you guys have a bunch of "bbb.net or bbf sucks!" threads over at your new home as well. It would be funny if it weren't so pathetic.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts