Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously , how come Frank keep playing Scott Padgett or Murray....

what about Antonie Wright?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

·
Registered
976 Posts
Padgett produced pretty well, we should possibly try switching Wright with Vaughn

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
If Wright doesn't get any PT this year, I'll be VERY dissapointed in the pick. We picked Wright, cause he wasn'ta project. If it's going to take him a season, just to contribute, we should've gotten Graham or Granger(who are both looking good), or even Hakim.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Mcinnis needs a decrease in minutes. I'm tired of seeing both him and Kidd on the floor at the same time. Id let Zoran and Wright split time at the 2 and 3. I would only play Murray in the fourth quarter, along with whoever played well in the 2nd and 3rd quarter.

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
I also hope that Wright would be given the chance and the minutes to play. He might prove to be a valuable pick up after all. Im not hoping for a miracle, but I'd like to see what he can bring.

I hope the kid gets the minutes soon! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
7,239 Posts
Murray can be replaced by Wright. Even now, what exactly is Murray's role? Third/fourth string SG/SF who plays garbage minutes? Wright can't do worse.

Reactions: justasking?

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
Aurelino said:
Murray can be replaced by Wright. Even now, what exactly is Murray's role? Third/fourth string SG/SF who plays garbage minutes? Wright can't do worse.
I agree as well. The team wont be sacrificing much if they try to give wright the minutes. I think the kid deserves to be given the opportunity to show what he can do. It may work, it may not work.. but at least we would be able to see his capabilities.

Cheers! :cheers:

·
Banned
22,939 Posts
Aurelino said:
Thats very true. I'd rather see Wright out there in garbage time then Murray.

·
Registered
620 Posts
I read that they would have taken wright off the IR but collins decided not to play too late, so it was to late to hand in a new roster.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts