Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading some threads about him not playing hard and I'm suprised because the last I consistently watched his games he always played hard. I remember how he was destroying the Mavs in the playoffs a couple years ago and played a huge role in the team forcing a game 7 in the first round against a hyped up opponent. Then he got hurt and all of a sudden all I see is how he doesn't play under the basket as much or play as hard and how the team plays better when he is not on the floor. So I'm just curious - is Zach playing hurt,did he develop Penny-syndrome (played hard only when he wanted to after his surgery),or both?? If so, then he needs to be traded for someone who is going to play hard.

Reactions: mgb

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Darius Miles happened to Zach Randolph. In reality I don't blame either of them 100%. They are both recovering from injuries, the team they play for get's blown out most night ( partly because of them ) There is nothing really to play for at this point. They both have long contracts, so why play injured for a team to help it win 1 more game but still finish under 30 for the year.

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
zbo and miles got paid $$$$$$$$$$$$

Reactions: blue32

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I think people complain too much about Zach. I honestly think he just hasn't been healthy in a while. I mean, he was having a bad month.... Low stats, no hustle.... and people just plain tore him up. Then all of a sudden we learn that his knee is bothering him too much to even play. Zach isn't one to sob about his injuries. He does not make excuses... but obviously it has hampered his play. It is quite obvious.

Prunetang

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Zack always plays hard , did people forget he had iknee surgery , you can tell play the way he plays . Im suprised he was able to play as many games as he did this year , I guess dealing with the knee you feel good some nights and some you dont . Zach and Miles are different Zack works hard and loves the game , and Miles does not .

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
cimalee said:
Zack always plays hard ........
And I have a bridge I'd like to sell you!! :biggrin:

He got paid and he's friends with D. Miles. He has lost his fire to get better as a player because he has already arrived at his pinnacle, the big contract, the starting position.

Draft a PF who will push him like we did Jack and Blake to push Telfair.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.