Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought getting rid of all the pot smokers and "trouble makers" was going to be good for the team. Was all that whining and complaining worth it? You guys are talking about lottery picks now instead of playoffs...Sorry guys this isn't my Blazers, I'll take the pot smokers anyday over the WORST record in the NBA. :cry:

Management really ran this team into the ground.

·
Banned member
28,451 Posts
Blaze_Rocks said:
I thought getting rid of all the pot smokers and "trouble makers" was going to be good for the team. Was all that whining and complaining worth it? You guys are talking about lottery picks now instead of playoffs...Sorry guys this isn't my Blazers, I'll take the pot smokers anyday over the WORST record in the NBA. :cry:

it's a good thing all of us thought that the team would be fixed over night, isn't it?

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Blaze_Rocks said:
I'd like to see the team moved out of Portland.

How could you have ever considered yourself a fan with that statement. Maybe you don't like the way things are going, and I am along with you there, but that doesn't excuse that bull****. Someone in another thread mentioned how they wouldn't be sad if the Blazers left Portland. Um....what the **** happened to you guys? Man, with the way some of my fellow Blazer fans act, ****, we don't deserve to have a team.

Good day to you sir.
Prunetang

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
yeah which makes you wonder if they are really blazer fans and not fans of other teams that want us to move. sick trolls

·
Registered
6,390 Posts
Hey, you're back... whaddayaknow

·
Registered
7,207 Posts
Blaze_Rocks said:

So you thought wrong. Just shows what you know about Pot Smokers, they are usually pretty nice people.

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
May I suggest you become a Pistons fan. They seem to be winning.

Buh-bye!!

·
Registered
8,047 Posts
I thought getting rid of all the pot smokers and "trouble makers" was going to be good for the team.
It was. No one got kicked out of a game this year, or set a record for technical fouls, or chased the referee down the court screaming at him. No one attacked a referee after a game, or tried to attack the coach in the locker room, or threw a towel in another player's face. Nobody accused the NBA of being a plantation system for blacks, or got arrested for smoking pot, or trying to smuggle it through an airport, or hiding it in the crawl space of his house. There were no dogfights, or nightclub brawls, or ugly interactions with fans and autograph seekers.

With a few exceptions, this year's Blazers were a team we could be proud of. Imagine how good we could have been if the housecleaning last year had included Darius Miles, Zach Randolph, and Ruben Patterson. Once we get rid of all the "troublemakers," we'll be world champs again. :)

·
Registered
9,649 Posts
SheedSoNasty said:
Hey, you're back... whaddayaknow
Ya, now hopefully he'll go away again.

·
Banned member
28,451 Posts
Blaze_Rocks said:
I'd like to see the team moved out of Portland.

good for you. You just showed that you actually don't even have a grasp of what the real issue is behind the whole team "moving" vs "not moving".

I'm glad that none of us had to show the rest of the board you didn't have a clue about it, but you just did.

·
Banned member
28,451 Posts
Prunetang said:
How could you have ever considered yourself a fan with that statement. Maybe you don't like the way things are going, and I am along with you there, but that doesn't excuse that bull****. Someone in another thread mentioned how they wouldn't be sad if the Blazers left Portland. Um....what the **** happened to you guys? Man, with the way some of my fellow Blazer fans act, ****, we don't deserve to have a team.

Good day to you sir.
Prunetang
if you recall, B_R was Damon fan, who wasn't a Blazer fan. So really, it matters little (actually nothing) what he thinks about the team/fans or management, since he actually doesn't follow the team and just comes in here (occasionally) to stir up ****, because thats what he likes doing.

I suggest most of you put him on the ignore list.

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
SMiLE said:
if you recall, B_R was Damon fan, who wasn't a Blazer fan. So really, it matters little (actually nothing) what he thinks about the team/fans or management, since he actually doesn't follow the team and just comes in here (occasionally) to stir up ****, because thats what he likes doing.

I suggest most of you put him on the ignore list.
Sorry, SMiLE - cannot do it - as he is ALREADY on mine.

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
Blaze_Rocks said:

Give it some time. McMillan's had a lot of work to do this year, and he's doing it. I don't think anybody really thought everything would be just lovely right off the bat; it'll take a while. The point is, things are going in the right direction for Portland and will be better next year--and better still the year after that. Have faith.

...and they're still your Blazers. Stay with them.

Laurie

·
Registered
16,001 Posts
Talkhard said:
With a few exceptions, this year's Blazers were a team we could be proud of.
Um. Yeah.

Imagine how good we could have been if the housecleaning last year had included Darius Miles, Zach Randolph, and Ruben Patterson. Once we get rid of all the "troublemakers," we'll be world champs again. :)
If we were 'good' this year, then we could be 'great' to the tune of 13 wins without those guys. Does that make us world champs of something?

Ed O.

·
Registered
10,411 Posts
Ed O said:
Um. Yeah.

If we were 'good' this year, then we could be 'great' to the tune of 13 wins without those guys. Does that make us world champs of something?

Ed O.
link...?

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
It bugs me when people criticize all the time without ever bringing forth a decent suggestion on how to improve the situation. If all everyone did was complain, nothing would ever get accomplished. Yes, the team is in a bad situation. True, we aren't doing so hot record-wise, but what do you expect with this young of a team?

To punish fans for realistically talking about the lottery, when we cannot make the playoffs with however few games we have left, the team should be moved? That doesn't make a whole lot of sense. So we should be discussing the playoffs, that we aren't a part of, instead of discussing the future of the team?

I miss logic.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.