Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. What if Wilcox can't really fit in the rotation, here's a trade idea:
Wilcox to GS for their 2003 1st and Danny Fortson, and then trade Fortson to Utah for their 2003 1st and a filler.

2. What if Dre demands the max and Odom is back to full health:
Trade Dre and Q for Lebron James and backup point (and as for the Clipps' PG Dooling, Lebron and Odom would share duties).

3. What if Kandi is still a little @$$ at the end of the season:
trade Kandi and Q for Lebron and a center (Ely can be a fine C, and if it's GS Dampier is fine,if it's Washington Jahidi White or Brendan Haywood are fine)

4. what if Lamar can't stay healthy:
Trade LO for Lebron James

so what are your scenarios

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
Question: Correct me if I'm wrong but Cleveland wouldn't take Lamar Odom for Andre Miller. They held out to get the player they really wanted: DMiles.

Now, why would the team that lands the opportunity at Lebron James give him up for Lamar Odom?

·
Premium Member
2,683 Posts
This isn't NBA Live 2002. Teams are smarter than that. Everyone right now is thinking that Lebron is gonna be the next Kobe/MJ/Good so it's gonna take a lot to get him and ur going to run into salary cap problems.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Originally posted by jvanbusk
Question: Correct me if I'm wrong but Cleveland wouldn't take Lamar Odom for Andre Miller. They held out to get the player they really wanted: DMiles.

Now, why would the team that lands the opportunity at Lebron James give him up for Lamar Odom?

No kidding.

<font color=blue><b>* Name-calling edited *</b></font> makes too many useless, unrealistic trades. Waste of bandwidth.

TheGoods, word of advice...In message boards, quality is always better than quantity.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.