Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has only played 10 minutes against the Lakers tonight. Please tell me he is not injured.

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
He sprained his ankle

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did it look bad?

·
Registered
7,418 Posts
Flip Murray is super sub. sonics didnt miss a beat without rayray

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Greg Ostertag! said:
Did it look bad?
Nope. Actually I shouldn't say that because they didn't even know when it happened and he ran to the locker room.

The only reason he didn't return is because the Lakers suck and they can win with Rashard Lewis and Flip Murray.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Sonics don't need Ray-Ray.

·
Charge!
3,922 Posts
The Sonics sould play a short time without Ray, but they are better off when he is available, even when he is not shooting well. You just never know when he will go off and have a big quarter or a big game. I imagine thet the local Seattle newspapers will have a report on Ray in Monday's papers. Our bench came through big tonight, but Vlade is gone for 4-6 weeks and J'rome and Danny have been ailing. I suppose now is as good a time as any for our deep subs to get some playing time.

G-Force

·
Banned
7,135 Posts
DuMa said:
Flip Murray is super sub. sonics didnt miss a beat without rayray
No kidding, Flip always comes through somehow. I hope the sonics let Allen walk and use Flip as an insurance party and go after someone like Joe Johnson.

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
They should give Ray Allen a little rest and let him decide when he is 100% healthy again! In the playoffs they need him!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts